Why do gooks look so alienlike and inhumane?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Give me your opinion on this

JFL that asian guy you were arguing with must have triggered you pretty hard

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 4577, 25thpercentile human and 5 others
Ricecels have it only slightly better than curries

Ass3123

Why are you hating on gooks? It's not like your country is being taken over and your women are being raped by gooks, is it? You're barking up the wrong tree, son.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, nastynas, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
View attachment 303344
Why are you hating on gooks? It's not like your country is being taken over and your women are being raped by gooks, is it? You're barking up the wrong tree, son.
Because they just look so weird and fake to me lol

Because they just look so weird and fake to me lol
Stop being a bitch. If anything, gooks are our allies against a common enemy.
Soviet1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Alt Number 3, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
View attachment 303344
most gooks don’t look like this tho, most of them are ugly imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and 1 other person
No supraorbital
Not forward grown zygo
zygos too big hence no hallow cheeks
Child like pheno
Monolid (Turks have the same failio)
Flat face (sign of Down syndrome sign)
Slanted eyes (another Down syndrome sign)
No nasal bridge (another Down syndrome sign)
High set brows
Shitty hyoid bone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, john2 and Deleted member 685
That's communist propaganda JFL
I'd rather live under communist rule than see my people go extinct. I'd rather live in swamp of my own country than in a mansion in a country, that is being ravaged by foreigners.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and .👽.
I'd rather live under communist rule than see my people go extinct. I'd rather live in swamp of my own country than in a mansion in a country, that is being ravaged by foreigners.
Sure buddy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
29A246E7 7EEF 4E27 AF18 BF66890645B8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Cope, go back to reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
if you see a chang in the streets you’d be meek as a rat. imagine being bullied so hard by a gook you make a thread about it

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
if you see a chang in the streets you’d be meek as a rat. imagine being bullied so hard by a gook you make a thread about it
LMAO keep crying little pisscolored gook, he didn't bully shit we joke about each others looks all the time I just wanted to keep my alpha status

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and turkproducer
never seen
Because they don't exist. Chinks are the most subhuman race of the entire planet, we should genocide them all Nazi style.

Believe me God wants that, because these animals have no souls

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and stuckneworleans
Give me your opinion on this

Flat maxilla in combination with neotany.
No supraorbital
Not forward grown zygo
zygos too big hence no hallow cheeks
Child like pheno
Monolid (Turks have the same failio)
Flat face (sign of Down syndrome sign)
Slanted eyes (another Down syndrome sign)
No nasal bridge (another Down syndrome sign)
High set brows
Shitty hyoid bone

Honestly this scares me knowing I'm 18 percent gook fuck this shit honestly I perfer more Eurasian steppe

Last edited:
Have you tried asking them? Just go to the first group of gooks and say: "Quick question guys! Why do you look like this?".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Have you tried asking them? Just go to the first group of gooks and say: "Quick question guys! Why do you look like this?".
Will do

Because they don't exist. Chinks are the most subhuman race of the entire planet, we should genocide them all Nazi style.

Believe me God wants that, because these animals have no souls
selection bias. you have a foid brain. northern chinks are on average 6ft and i get mogged daily by them

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
selection bias. northern chinks are on average 6ft and i get mogged daily by them
holy shit at this cope, nowhere in the world is 6’0 the average apart from Netherlands and Dinaric Alps.

and maybe some south sudanese tribes which are higher; they don’t count tho cos they’re like a few thousand people at best Lol

• +1
holy shit at this cope, nowhere in the world is 6’0 the average apart from Netherlands and Dinaric Alps.

and maybe some south sudanese tribes which are higher; they don’t count tho cos they’re like a few thousand people at best Lol
maybe its cus the one i know are the high class ones since they can afford to go to a US uni. but in my experience they are pretty big

selection bias. you have a foid brain. northern chinks are on average 6ft and i get mogged daily by them
I can't even comprehend how delusional you must be to the point where you think northern chinks are 6ft average.

Not even gonna comment on this low IQ peasant

• JFL
maybe its cus the one i know are the high class ones since they can afford to go to a US uni. but in my experience they are pretty big
a LOT of chinese are on HGH. The rich ones that is

I can't even comprehend how delusional you must be to the point where you think northern chinks are 6ft average.

Not even gonna comment on this low IQ peasant
like i said, youre a high e foid brain who made another gook hating thread just like how a foid would make a manlet hating post on instagram. cringe thinking youre alpha

like i said, youre a high e foid brain who made another gook hating thread just like how a foid would make a manlet hating post on instagram. cringe thinking youre alpha
Yeah good on your with your weak attempts when racism has literally been proven to be high IQ. It would be a waste of time for a guy like me to argue with a guy like you. The only reason they come over 6ft is probably because you're a 5'6 manlet :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Northern European young guys are about 6ft average. Average is just failoed by oldcels and immigrants.

I'm sure we'd think the same when looking at your face.

• So Sad
Northern European young guys are about 6ft average. Average is just failoed by oldcels and immigrants.
nah they only measure men of that native country and under a certain age when average height is measured.

nah they only measure men of that native country and under a certain age when average height is measured.
No they don't. They measure all people who live there meaning country like sweden with 30 million immigrants gets majorly failoed by ethnics like iraqis who are on average like 5'5.

• JFL
No they don't. They measure all people who live there meaning country like sweden with 30 million immigrants gets majorly failoed by ethnics like iraqis who are on average like 5'5.
nah bro it’s not true trust me, otherwise there wouldn’t be a point of measuring average height

iraqis are not 5’5 on average btw, in western countries and diet/environment it’s shown that ethnics are not much shorter

nah bro it’s not true trust me, otherwise there wouldn’t be a point of measuring average height

iraqis are not 5’5 on average btw, in western countries and diet/environment it’s shown that ethnics are not much shorter
They definetely are shorter, but yeah, difference is smaller if they're born in the first world. And yes, Iraqis are 5'5 average.

They definetely are shorter, but yeah, difference is smaller if they're born in the first world. And yes, Iraqis are 5'5 average.
holy shit they actually are online lol

most of the ones i know irl are 5’8-11 range tho, born in U.K. that is

their environment is pretty bad, but Iranians mog them by nearly 4 inches and they have similar environment

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps