Why do guys break up with girls even when they cheat?

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
Why break up with her because of whatever she did when you can just become emotionally detached, and spend as little effort on her as possible WHILE still fucking her whenever you want and as much as you want

Doing this is a lot smarter than wasting free and already accessible pussy if you don't care about the moral aspect. Its good payback too cause when she finally wants to end things you can throw this back in her face or just feel less shitty about her leaving cause you already just view her as a sex doll at this point.

Most guys rarely break up with women but I know the average normie is too much of a cuck to even think about doing this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PMF1, goated_greycel, h111 and 1 other person
Why break up with her because of whatever she did when you can just become emotionally detached, and spend as little effort on her as possible WHILE still fucking her whenever you want and as much as you want

Doing this is a lot smarter than wasting free and already accessible pussy if you don't care about the moral aspect. Its good payback too cause when she finally wants to end things you can throw this back in her face or just feel less shitty about her leaving cause you already just view her as a sex doll at this point.

Most guys rarely break up with women but I know the average normie is too much of a cuck to even think about doing this :lul:
Exactly and just cheat on her simultaneously; when she finds out YOU SHOW HER EVIDENCE OF HER CHEATING.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Exactly and just cheat on her simultaneously; when she finds out YOU SHOW HER EVIDENCE OF HER CHEATING.
yup, but no, normies would rather sit like a little bitch and go "I wont stoop to her level"- 🤓 while getting cucked in real time

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
this is some dark triad shit right here

Why do niggers rob banks

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
Cuz you’ll keep getting more attached no matter how heartless you are, not that easy

Infact I’ve gotten attached to a girl I had 0 interest in and forced myself to like her cuz I was selling her prescription, I ended up finding her attractive after a while for some reason

Last edited:
Cuz you’ll keep getting more attached no matter how heartless you are, not that easy
if she cheated on you I doubt you'll feel this attached, most guys break it off after this so it should be easy to just use her as a sex doll

if she cheated on you I doubt you'll feel this attached, most guys break it off after this so it should be easy to just use her as a sex doll
Try it and get back to me

not reading that shit bro