Why do guys exaggerate there height so much

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I can see a 5’10 nigga claim 5’11 or 6ft

But niggas of that height think they can get away saying 6’4 6’5???

Like bro I honestly think they don’t even know. They say it with the straightest face and then u say how are u 6’5 if I’m 6ft and taller

Diggas be saying oh u must be 6’7 then :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, try2beme, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
At this point I think every nigga just picks a height from nothing without bothering to actually check :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
i’m 178cm

@GuyFromSingapore can confirm

one time i tried to test out if i could get away with larping as 180cm and told a girl and she was like “are you sure? i have a friend the same height and he’s taller”

so yea

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Jova, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
one time i tried to test out if i could get away with larping as 180cm and told a girl and she was like “are you sure? i have a friend the same height and he’s taller”

so yea
If ur actually 178 barefoot not even if u claimed u were 180 and there was another 180 guy at ur side id know

2 cm is less than an inch basically if he has a bad posture you’ll already be taller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Chadeep, ElTruecel and 2 others
I’m actually 5’5

i haven’t seen that bad Lol the most common is just 1-2 inches, 3 or more is crazy tho

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Chadeep and ElTruecel
at least they didn't claim 6'7"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, try2beme, Iasacrko and 1 other person
American thing. 6'5 guy claiming 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Jova, try2beme and Darkeningstar
I personally don't since it won't increase the length of my tibia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and ambi
its the internet lol theres no way to verify. Nigers will claim 6'2 and really be 5'9. IRL most ppl I know exaggerate their height by 1-2 inches, nothing too crazy

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Nick.Harte
It’s a rare height tbh I don’t recognise any

I’m not even sure I’ve seen Men below 5’5
you don’t recognize prince, Eazy e, Kevin Hart, rey & Simon? Sounds like bs

Last edited:
Only manlets exaggerate their heights. If I was 6’5 and someone told me that I was 6’7, I would’ve said the following :
“ No sir, I’m exactly 6’5 barefoot, which is 1.96m. The airmaxx is carrying me, and that’s why you’re saying this.”

Exaggeration = insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Jova, jisko32 and 1 other person
159cm actually
Same height as Kevin hart and Eazy e

Attachments

• 1721146482578.jpeg
    1721146482578.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and St.TikTokcel
It’s a rare height tbh I don’t recognise any

I’m not even sure I’ve seen Men below 5’5
5’5 @BrendioEEE claims his height is very common

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I know so many 5’10 niggas claiming 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Iasacrko and Nick.Harte
bc it gives them more smv obviously

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and AutisticGymcel
I’m 5’2 and proud

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Everyone larps as 6’2 but im sctually 6’2 and heightmog everyone in my pics

Only insecure larpers claim otherwise.
Maybe in America

Here in Germany seeing someone under 5’8 is like looking for a leprechaun behind the rainbow

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Do u live in a latino community? Come to a white dominated area in america and see every teen is 6’1+
never denied this I live around New England bro. Plenty of white moggers here

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Maybe in America

Here in Germany seeing someone under 5’8 is like looking for a leprechaun behind the rainbow
The majority of people of European descent I run into in America are Anglos, I could probably agree that the average German Male is probably between 5'8-5'11, with some Germanic bloodlines actually being as tall or even taller than some Nordic ones, but Germanics and the on average TALLER Nordics, make up a small minority of the population compared to Anglos, Slavs, and Meds even within Europe itself.

Since European countries are more often similar and akin to the size of a state in America, this is quite a big deal, i'd also find it quite interesting why women in countries that are tallest, the nordic ones specifically, when they seek out tourism, and specifically sex tourism, it is usually the shorter countries that they seek out the most, Italy, Spain, and France (to a much lesser degree nowadays on the France one) being some of the massive hotspots for sexual tourism among Nordic and Germanic countries among younger females.

It doesn't seem like the women seem to care about height at all in The European home continent, where the majority of Europeans aren't Germanic or Nordic, and even outside of these groups in the shorter nations, and probably within the taller ones aswell, it's quite common for men to add 1-5 inches (3-13cm) to their height when they can get away with it even in a casual conversation or when they are asked on surveys.

Do u live in a latino community? Come to a white dominated area in america and see every teen is 6’1+
I live in Germany and that’s not really true

Also I think height isn’t as important a factor as ppl here think tbh at least here in Germany if ur 5’9+ ur ok as long as ur face isnt bad

I don’t think most girls will reject u because of height here

I live in Germany and that’s not really true

Also I think height isn’t as important a factor as ppl here think tbh at least here in Germany if ur 5’9+ ur ok as long as ur face isnt bad

I don’t think most girls will reject u because of height here

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho