Why do guys like @pneumocytosis come here to humble brag there useless life's ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
What is the point of this thread ?
I wish ungrateful fags like these have the most painful death possible
Like this faggot has pretty much everything
Rich parents , chadlite face , good social circle and nt yet comes here to humble brag his useless life to us like no one cares you useless punk if someone else got 2 more girls than you doesn't mean your life becomes worthless I swear if I ever encounter this manlet fag with 12 inch arms I'll anal rape him and throw him in the sewers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baltic_diddy, DeadTrees, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
Rich parents , chadlite face , good social circle and nt yet comes here to humble brag his useless life to us like no one cares you useless punk if someone else got 2 more girls than you doesn't mean your life becomes worthless I swear if I ever encounter this manlet fag with 12 inch arms I'll anal rape him and throw him in the sewers
>I’ll anal rape him
IMG 7354

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, PickleTheSlayer and nathan
suffering is relative chadlite is angry he isn't chad and us subhumans are angry we don't have social lives

i don’t have rich parents.
i dont have chadlite face.
i have a social circle of 2 dudes.
i am not nt.

trying to pretend i was “chadlite” is what fucked up my self-perception in the first place.

My insecurities do not become invalid simply because i am better looking than the average user here.

shit thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, walrusmaxx, ryuken and 5 others
i don’t have rich parents.
i dont have chadlite face.
i have a social circle of 2 dudes.
i am not nt.

trying to pretend i was “chadlite” is what fucked up my self-perception in the first place.

My insecurities do not become invalid simply because i am better looking than the average user here.

shit thread
Shut up chad

IMG 2871

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite
yea his stories are very boring and literally just normal stuff. congrats bro u had sex:lul:

it’s useless, it’s nothing anyone would make a documentary over

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and gigell
Some users sound like me at 16 when I was bragging on the more neurotypical schoolmates, similar even the reaction.

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
G

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis