Why do guys with piercings and tattos have so much smv

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Why ?????
I need to get tattoos and piercings when I get a job now that my summer is destroyed

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and not__cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, HeightPilledum and Lefty Rankin
You stand out from others and look more rebellious. A lot of foids like that

• +1
Reactions: klip11, DeadTrees and try2beme
Why ?????
I need to get tattoos and piercings when I get a job now that my summer is destroyed
I have my ears pierced is that good?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ppl already say i look rebellious and i get nothin from it or barely anything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and not__cel
Why ?????
They don't. I know a lot of losers all tatted up with piercings that most women wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. Every loser these days, their mom, and even their grandma has piercings and tattoos.

• +1
They don't. I know a lot of losers all tatted up with piercings that most women wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. Every loser these days, their mom, and even their grandma has piercings and tattoos.
Obv not everyone who injects ink into their skin will become a slayer. Ur describing low smv incels

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Zeta
The only thing that looks rebellious about you is ur long hair. If you added some tatts and piercings you would ascend

• Woah
These days it's more rebellious to not get tattoos. I feel like a dork for having them actually, and wish I never had.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and try2beme
Obv not everyone who injects ink into their skin will become a slayer. Ur describing low smv incels
If you can slay it's not because you have tattoos. Getting them won't change anything. And the guys who slay that got tattoos could do so without them.

White girls love rebels.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and try2beme
get temporary tats if you dont want to commit to real ones tbh, piercings are meh tbh tattoos give a greater bang for your buck in terms of appeal, this skinny bi jb i was talking to said she loves loves tattoos on guys, over

• +1
Perfect
Are face piercings too much?
Depends what kind and how big and obvious they are.. but I'd recommend against them. Usually it looks trashy and good luck getting 90% of any high earning jobs with that jfl

• +1
There should be more time invested in tattoos on this forum. Everyone knows it can easily make you more attractive yet we barely discuss it

• +1
I think its the broccollis above your tiddies and scorpio star sign ♏
They're shamrocks.

IMG 20240615 154528

Hopefully I never get locked up on the West coast.

And yeah, the Scorpio sign is in of my biggest regrets. I've never believed in that shit. Just wanted to get something that would look good on that part of my body.

• +1
Ur tattos are too dorky. U should get some heavy metal type tattoos covering your sleevs. Like skulls, Bible verse etc.
Nah, I'd get the ones I've got removed if anything. And I would have never gotten anything done below my elbows or above the neck. I like the option of concealment.

You probably look like a pistol whip a pregnant lady nigger rebellious and not bad boy choke me rebellious.

• +1
Biologically, its attractive to be able to survive an attack.

While getting a tattoo, they pierce your skin and leave you prone to infections, you being able to heal without succumbing to illness and death makes you a more worthy partner to have offspring with.

Same logic with piercings.

• +1