Why do gypsy girls keep complimenting my eyes?

Panzram

Panzram

Iron
I work as a filed nigga right now picking blueberries and the amount of compliments I have received about my "beautiful eyes" is crazy, esp since I am not used to female attention. All my coworkers are brown gypsies though. Are my eyes worth a fuck or do gypsies just like some color in their monochrome lives?
PhpYOo7F2

Are the gypsies JBs?

You look exactly like a friend of mine

theyre complimenting the colour, not ur eyes

Delon eyes walmart version

Oh yes. 14 15 16 yo. I am not comfortable with that tbh.
Isn't that all legal in Europe. But it's not morally legal for you to pursue so them so don't.
JBs belong to 17 year old only

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Isn't that all legal in Europe. But it's not morally legal for you to pursue so them so don't.
JBs belong to 17 year old only
I agree I am 28 yo oldcel.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser and ijustwanttobepretty
I agree I am 28 yo oldcel.
Good, the good thing is you have appeal, so you can probably find a nice 20 year old girl if you can be NT

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Good, the good thing is you have appeal, so you can probably find a nice 20 year old girl if you can be NT
The thing is i could of had a number of brown gypsies by now tbh but I am
1. not so attracted to them, though I would smash some for sure
2. the drama that comes with them can be life-ruining so not worth it I am probably just a pussy though and high inhib overthinking fag

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
The thing is i could of had a number of brown gypsies by now tbh but I am
1. not so attracted to them, though I would smash some for sure
2. the drama that comes with them can be life-ruining so not worth it I am probably just a pussy though and high inhib overthinking fag
Yh tbh gypsies are violent and u don't wanna get involved that just for pussy.

Yh tbh gypsies are violent and u don't wanna get involved that just for pussy.
A white friend of mine had a gypsy gf. He is crazy and violent which explains why he had anything to do with them in the first place. She cheats on him. He goes to her house and beats the fuck out of the entire household. He got beat up pretty hard by the rest of them later though since they always stick together.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
A white friend of mine had a gypsy gf. He is crazy and violent which explains why he had anything to do with them in the first place. She cheats on him. He goes to her house and beats the fuck out of the entire household. He got beat up pretty hard by the rest of them later though since they always stick together.
Don't get involved in that shit js not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Panzram
Don't get involved in that shit js not worth it
This one little JB slut idk maybe 16 yo was showing videos of a "friend" of hers that she now hates and the videos were of the little slut sucking multiple cocks and getting gangbanged by 4 or 5 guys. They are a different breed.

This one little JB slut idk maybe 16 yo was showing videos of a "friend" of hers that she now hates and the videos were of the little slut sucking multiple cocks and getting gangbanged by 4 or 5 guys. They are a different breed.
Nvm they aren't even innocent JBs stay far far away

I work as a filed nigga right now picking blueberries and the amount of compliments I have received about my "beautiful eyes" is crazy, esp since I am not used to female attention. All my coworkers are brown gypsies though. Are my eyes worth a fuck or do gypsies just like some color in their monochrome lives?View attachment 2981099
:chad: