Why do homos have it so easy and us straight niggas gotta work hard af to get any pussy?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Its over for straight guys ngl.
Why tf did we ever give women so much power over us?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
Anyone who has sex with males has access to easy and unlimited sex (in Western cities).

Gay dudes don't have easy access to pussy, they have easy access to dick and man butt. If you want dick or man butt you could probably be fucking a dude within an hour off of Grindr.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Anubis, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Homos don't care about genes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF, Lmao and 6 others
just be lorenzo zurzolo bro, it's that simple

It's a completely different dynamic jfl. JFL if you think homos get the kind of fulfillment that a straight guy gets when he's in an LTR with a HQNP virgin. Retards on looksmax seriously should stop comparing the two.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Anubis, Danish_Retard and 6 others
because life is too easy for holes and most men are deformed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Adonis
Just the unavoidable brutality of being a male in any animal species. We gotta pursue the pussy while they sit on a high horse and tell us the standards to meet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Just the unavoidable brutality of being a male in any animal species. We gotta pursue the pussy while they sit on a high horse and tell us the standards to meet.
hasn’t been my experience

Attachments

• 6ABBB0CD-73B7-496A-9F64-9FB477FA2EEC.jpeg
    6ABBB0CD-73B7-496A-9F64-9FB477FA2EEC.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7BC66BD8-1964-4A43-81C0-CF5D8672BC23.jpeg
    7BC66BD8-1964-4A43-81C0-CF5D8672BC23.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F4A6C888-4BAD-40B1-8F98-6BCB56A438C8.jpeg
    F4A6C888-4BAD-40B1-8F98-6BCB56A438C8.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Niklaus Mikaelson and buflek
are you sure :feelshmm:
20090319_144137_Austria_Fritzl_Trial_APA1000019173.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
if you love yourself more, girls also love you more

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Chadethnic101
Because they are men and men are easy

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lawton88 and Adonis
It's a completely different dynamic jfl. JFL if you think homos get the kind of fulfillment that a straight guy gets when he's in an LTR with a HQNP virgin. Retards on looksmax seriously should stop comparing the two.
bro i can't stop caging at your avi

3573.jpg

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ChristianChad and Deleted member 3573
Nature did by giving men significantly higher sex drive and lower standards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ChristianChad, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
Anyone who has sex with males has access to easy and unlimited sex (in Western cities).

Gay dudes don't have easy access to pussy, they have easy access to dick and man butt. If you want dick or man butt you could probably be fucking a dude within an hour off of Grindr.

Yep gays probably rate other males on a standard bell curve like males rate females and don't rate like females do where they say 70%+ of guys are clearly below average.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yep gays probably rate other males on a standard bell curve like males rate females and don't rate like females do where they say 70%+ of guys are clearly below average.
Gays males also receive pleasure from novelty in the same way straight males do. Which means they'd often rather fuck someone a bit less attractive if they are new rather than a more attractive regular partner. They also care about physique in the same way that straight guys do so they can get away with having a lower quality face if they make up for it with a great body. Straight guys are basically fucked if our faces are low quality because body only begins mattering after our faces pass a certain threshold. Also many of them are obsessed with penis size so they can get laid based on dick alone.

I can guarantee that many of the guys who complain about being completely invisible to women on online dating websites would probably have 100 dudes trying to fuck them within an hour on gay apps.

Gay men in major Western cities have access to sex as easy as straight women do.

The downside for gays is that I don't think sex for them provides the same amount of validation since it's so easy to get.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Its easier to ruin your life and become a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 3573
They have easy access because men, unlike women, have high libido, plus gay men aren't hypergamous and don't practice eugenics like women do...

only the fat and ugly ones. attractive gays are just as picky as girls if not more

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
only the fat and ugly ones. attractive gays are just as picky as girls if not more
Attractive gay guys are obsessed with dick size and DOM (DOMinant ogres) men.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

A key distinction is that gay men as a group are not hypergamous.

If average women were attracted to average men 90% of the people on this website would not be here.

Gay men also care about body a great deal more than women do so it's easier to compensate.

And yeah, as the poster above said if hung and not fat a gay man can smash way above his league.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, hypergamy and 1 other person
It seems women care more about LTRs and will try to withhold sex from men for commitment. Gay men don't need any of this kerfuffle to get sex.

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
hasn’t been my experience
shit gave me a boner, care to explain the story behind it? promise to not fap after it jfl just curious. shit like this just makes me very insecure to ever get a gf.

shit gave me a boner, care to explain the story behind it? promise to not fap after it jfl just curious. shit like this just makes me very insecure to ever get a gf.
Not much of a story, just some chick on insta I was sexting with.

An hour is too long if we're being honest 🤣.

shes not from around? so no banging after this too?
I’ll probably take a road trip at some point and try to knock out all the long distance bitches in one fell swoop.

You guys are straight? LOL keep coping

I’ll probably take a road trip at some point and try to knock out all the long distance bitches in one fell swoop.
lmk if u bang her
if u video it even better
no homo

lmk if u bang her
if u video it even better
no homo
I’ll live-stream it and make it extra rough and fucked up just 4 u, might tag team her with Astro

I’ll live-stream it and make it extra rough and fucked up just 4 u, might tag team her with Astro
dont make promises cuz i rlly do believe in them lmfao. u hella funny tho, wish i could act as ignorant to chicks n get away with it. how tall r you?

dont make promises cuz i rlly do believe in them lmfao. u hella funny tho, wish i could act as ignorant to chicks n get away with it. how tall r you?
5’10”

The confidence is a mix of steroids and experience. I used to piss my pants talking to girls too, occasionally I still fuck up an opener, the key is to get past your losses asap and not throw a pity party. Identify with your wins, “I pulled that off because I’m hot shit” “I lost that one cause of dumb bs but I’m still hot shit”

Once you start thinking “I fumbled that cause I’m a loser, I fuck up everything” kills your vibe, kills your game, women can smell the loser attitude and then you get desperate and start simping. It’s a cycle either way, once you start winning you don’t stop, let the momentum carry you. As a man I’ve had the privilege of getting a little bit sexier every year since I lost my virginity at 15 (pure luck honestly). That’s a blessing, women peak early, you got gas in the tank, don’t waste it, even if you’re just driving to see the scenery it’s worth it.

• Love it
Reactions: chance
5’10”

The confidence is a mix of steroids and experience. I used to piss my pants talking to girls too, occasionally I still fuck up an opener, the key is to get past your losses asap and not throw a pity party. Identify with your wins, “I pulled that off because I’m hot shit” “I lost that one cause of dumb bs but I’m still hot shit”

Once you start thinking “I fumbled that cause I’m a loser, I fuck up everything” kills your vibe, kills your game, women can smell the loser attitude and then you get desperate and start simping. It’s a cycle either way, once you start winning you don’t stop, let the momentum carry you. As a man I’ve had the privilege of getting a little bit sexier every year since I lost my virginity at 15 (pure luck honestly). That’s a blessing, women peak early, you got gas in the tank, don’t waste it, even if you’re just driving to see the scenery it’s worth it.
That's honestly very inspirational. And I was unironically needing to hear that. I've been diving into that self-pity hole for so long now, even though I've been aware you are "what you project yourself to be" for a while now. It's honestly very hard to change but I'm going to try my best.

I haven't did my research on steroides yet so I won't be risking that for now, but thanks for pointing that out too.
Regarding approach, you do mostly online or in person? I'm not much into social media, but that was some crazy sex-talk right there.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
That's honestly very inspirational. And I was unironically needing to hear that. I've been diving into that self-pity hole for so long now, even though I've been aware you are "what you project yourself to be" for a while now. It's honestly very hard to change but I'm going to try my best.

I haven't did my research on steroides yet so I won't be risking that for now, but thanks for pointing that out too.
Regarding approach, you do mostly online or in person? I'm not much into social media, but that was some crazy sex-talk right there.
Idk at this point it’s mostly second nature.