Why do hotel photos on booking.com always show the seminar rooms and dining?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
I mean I don’t care about those things. When I travel I just want a nice balcony overlooking the city so I can drink, listen to some good music and stare at the night city in my Hermes robe and just chill with some cheese and meat dishes.

Idc about seminar rooms and dining.

They gotta start making more balcony photos

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I mean I don’t care about those things. When I travel I just want a nice balcony overlooking the city so I can drink, listen to some good music and stare at the night city in my Hermes robe and just chill with some cheese and meat dishes.

Idc about seminar rooms and dining.

They gotta start making more balcony photos
Yea I don’t know too much about semen retention

• JFL
Of course you don’t worthless coomer
I don’t jerk off, I just don’t think about it is what I mean, like I don’t have to think about not touching myslef

• JFL
Because u would look retarded doing that if ur not barrett an primitive figure should only en able to look over the city

• JFL
Because u would look retarded doing that if ur not barrett an primitive figure should only en able to look over the city
You’d look retarded with my cock in your mouth but you still suck me off anyway, so there’s that

• JFL
Wdym who are u? Ur gay
Shut up worthless faggot. You got a 2023 join date. You’re literally no one to me and I’ve never seen you post before today. So kys homo

• JFL
Wdym who are u? Ur gay
Also shit rep.
jfl you can’t do shit right on earth, could you? Why not just end your life? You have nothing to offer this world.

• JFL
Also shit rep.
jfl you can’t do shit right on earth, could you? Why not just end your life? You have nothing to offer this world.
Wdym? ur bragging about rotting on this forum for years seems kind of Ironic no? Ur a faggot aswell doesnt get worse than that

• JFL
Wdym? ur bragging about rotting on this forum for years seems kind of Ironic no? Ur a faggot aswell doesnt get worse than that
Dnrd fag + kys

• JFL
Calm down guys I'll buy you a virtual beer

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore