Why do humans all look different but other animals don’t

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
Other animals may vary from animal to animal just a bit, but they’re not as varied as human beings. Every human being to ever live looks like no one else but themselves.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and LancasteR
the fitness of an animal depends on its ability to survive and reproduce in a given environment. animals are programmed to remain in their optimal environments to maximize their fitness and so the dominant genes will proliferate. meaning the same type of slayers best suited for their environment will continue to pass their genes

humans are different because we migrate a lot, interbreed with other races and establish social rules like monogamy as a means of societal cooperation so our genes are going to vary

TLDR: animal slayers with similar characteristics only reproduce and human social structure allows for majority of the species to reproduce allowing more genetic variance

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i’m on the east side with my main vibe my main thang

i feel like wayne bringing major payne

i cannot choose violence

i’m addicted to x pills and can’t get off oxy

baby life vamp only choosing violence

i’m on the east side with my main vibe my main thang

i feel like wayne bringing major payne

i cannot choose violence

i’m addicted to x pills and can’t get off oxy

baby life vamp only choosing violence
didn’t ask faggot nigger

Normies have 3 type of looks

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
didn’t ask faggot nigger
i’m jus tryna teach the killers not to use emotions

i can’t go to sleep im paranoid and there’s way too many homicides

snitches told the feds i had an alibi

idk her name she wanna have my child

laughin to the bank i be runnin wild

do i stay do i go

if i don’t leave ima get stuck

i listen to the weatherman cuz it might rain

fishtail in the rear view watch out for the potholes
IMG 4587

the fitness of an animal depends on its ability to survive and reproduce in a given environment. animals are programmed to remain in their optimal environments to maximize their fitness and so the dominant genes will proliferate. meaning the same type of slayers best suited for their environment will continue to pass their genes

humans are different because we migrate a lot, interbreed with other races and establish social rules like monogamy as a means of societal cooperation so our genes are going to vary

TLDR: animal slayers with similar characteristics only reproduce and human social structure allows for majority of the species to reproduce allowing more genetic variance
I think the answer is really for the same reason that to us whites the mongoloids or negroids look all the same , simply put we notice differences from person to person within our group , other animals do the same in theirs

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Because we evolved to recognize our own species and that’s it. Animals sense things differently from a human perspective and vice versa.

I think the answer is really for the same reason that to us whites the mongoloids or negroids look all the same , simply put we notice differences from person to person within our group , other animals do the same in theirs
But the differences seem to be negligible, like the physical characteristics of a tiger in a particular species will be the same despite minor differences like fur pattern, whereas in human racial subgroups there are a lot of genetic variance

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Maybe animals think they look different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Vermilioncore
more genetic diversity among humans. difference between a dog and a wolf can be as little as a few hundreds years of divergence. difference between human phenotypes is millions of years in the making.