why do I act like I’m hiding a dead body or something

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
When someone comes up and talks I act all suspicious like I just dumped a corpse or something, I am shaking and looking around and talking super fast and loud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, bndar.337, standardcel and 3 others
people and girls ask me why i’m nervous immediately after meeting me i just say i have anxiety because i have alcohol withdrawal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, bndar.337, horsefacin and 1 other person
people and girls ask me why i’m nervous immediately after meeting me i just say i have anxiety because i have alcohol withdrawal
I just say you don’t wanna know

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I just say you don’t wanna know
sounds like some nt shit a normie would tell me tbh i would rather u tell me u hide bodies under ur basement id have a convo abt out that

When someone comes up and talks I act all suspicious like I just dumped a corpse or something, I am shaking and looking around and talking super fast and loud
Cause it's fun imagining them relay the story later on to someone they're close to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
sounds like some nt shit a normie would tell me tbh i would rather u tell me u hide bodies under ur basement id have a convo abt out that
Nah now thatss some normie shit. Some “call a random number and say “it’s done” type shit 😂

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and vermillioncorefan
Nah now thatss some normie shit. Some “call a random number and say “it’s done” type shit 😂
bro idk what normies do i haven’t talked to one since 2021 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
N
bro idk what normies do i haven’t talked to one since 2021 :lul:
Same
I ignore everyone. It’s either fucking, drinking, or talking to myself. Won’t catch me doing shut else 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼🤑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Lefty Rankin