why do i actually hate women

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
like i know how u niggas be "haha fuck foids haha" yea lol im the same

but the difference with me is, i actually hate women. like i wish for nothing less than DEATH to every foid on earth

I GENUINELY BEAT MY GIRL. I BEAT HER AND CALL HER AN UGLY SLUT, AND I HAVE BEAT EVERY OTHER GIRL I DATED. I TRY TO REMIND THEM OF THEIR PAST TRAUMA. I TELL MY GIRLFRIEND THAT HER PARENTS BEAT HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT FOR BEING DUMB. I TELL HER IM GLAD SHE GOT RAPED. BECAUSE IM NOT LYING, IM GENUINELY FUCKING GLAD THAT FOIDS HAVE TO BE RAPED AND BEATEN ALL THE TIME. THEY FUCKING DESERVEE IT NIGGA NO WONDER THEY GET BEAT BY THEIR BOYFRIENDS WHEN NIGGAS LIKE ME KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN (THEYRE FUCKING WEIRDOS AND WHORES)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, BEAT HER THE FUCK HALFWAY TO DEATH. WOMEN DO NOT DESERVE YOUR LOVE THEY ARE VILE CREATURES. THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THINGS THAT WILL TRAUMATIZE THEM FOR LIFE HAPPEN TO THEM. @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: _MVP_, syract2, Klasik616 and 5 others
Why do you hate these nuts on your chin

• +1
Reactions: syract2
  • +1
im screenshotting this and sending it to .is mods
can we focus on the thread topic? or are you jyust a little punk ass bitch who loves to defend females?

• +1
Why do you hate them so much?

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and syract2
Like why you hate em so much? I also dislike woman, but only certain types (considering the current society today, majority are those types). There are genuinely nice ones out there. Just get out the basement and see bro

• +1
Reactions: syract2 and icetraebald
If she's spoiled then yes, punch her. Only a few women out there don't deserve to be humbled.

• +1
Reactions: syract2 and vermillioncorefan
i love women and hate men

like Conan the Barbarian

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yesterday I was eating Taco Bell with my girl and I just said out of nowhere “you women hate us men for things we can’t control” and started an argumet

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and syract2
You need high T and you'll get the urge to rape even if you see roadkill

• JFL
Very natural and ok to hate women, women's nature is evil and money hungry