Why do I always cringe when I talk to girls

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Was running late to school and this girl held the door open for me, I said thanks very awkwardly and she was like "Teehee your welcome". She was obviously being nice and not flirting but I still cringed talking to her

I'm normally used to being treated like a subhuman by most girls so this was odd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
bruh moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DoctorPMA and diggbicc
where are you from bhai?
bruh moment

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Survival instinct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and chadpreetcel123
poor social skills and/or autism

I would have asked her for bobs and vegana if i were you

> able to talk to girl

mogs me

you just have to assume that they are into you and then its pretty easy to talk to them. i do this to every girl i talk to tbh.

just narcymax theorie

you just have to assume that they are into you and then its pretty easy to talk to them. i do this to every girl i talk to tbh.

just narcymax theorie
Evaluate?

Your brain is not functioning very well bro. Im sry its over

Was running late to school and this girl held the door open for me, I said thanks very awkwardly and she was like "Teehee your welcome". She was obviously being nice and not flirting but I still cringed talking to her

I'm normally used to being treated like a subhuman by most girls so this was odd
I cringe at girls because mostly they aren't high IQ, don't make sense, don't know how to joke and say random stupid pointless girly shit.
Some girls like the one you mentioned are rare exceptions in the US maybe. In Australia here, every lady older than me always has the door open for me whenever i enter rooms, they are just nice to men, but they hate other women, maybe because of competition or jealousy.