Why do I always get nervous when doing a class presentation

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Always nervous when doing class presentations but never nervous when talking to people. Wtf is wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and OFFICER_HENRY
Do you think about a single class presentation one of your classmates has done in the past?

No. Even the ones who messed up or were visibly nervous I don't remember.

That's the mentality I adopted and I no longer get nervous for class presentations.

Hope I helped :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, IWantToMax, Petsmart and 6 others
That‘s normal.
I don‘t know how i lost this anxiety but i had to do a presentation with a huge audience, like 100 people and i fucked it up so hard that from that day on i didn‘t care anymore and have done every other presentation after that flawlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Do you think about a single class presentation one of your classmates has done in the past?

That's the mentality I adopted and I no longer get nervous for class presentations.

Thank you bro
That‘s normal.
I don‘t know how i lost this anxiety but i had to do a presentation with a huge audience, like 100 people and i fucked it up so hard that from that day on i didn‘t care anymore and have done every other presentation after that flawlessly
I never was scared of presentations before and just use to freestyle it but now I am a bitch. I fear that I am becoming beta

go to toastmasters and conquer this fear.

• +1

op is a bitch

Just imagine them in their underwear

I really recommend propranolol bro. It is a miracle drug for this kind of thing and contrary to what copers may say studies show that it actually diminishes the fear itself over time.

• +1
i was extremely high inhib in highschool and if i had to do a presentation i would almost cry

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 3299 and LordNorwood
i was extremely high inhib in highschool and if i had to do a presentation i would almost cry
better than me ngl. I would always skip the presentation/come in very late and do it after class or take the 0% lol

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I do the presentation with pride while jutting and squinting so people can admire the handcrafted specimen i am

• Woah
better than me ngl. I would always skip the presentation/come in very late and do it after class or take the 0% lol
very based.

• +1
you feel like you are being judged. the only cure is looksmaxxing until you're average or above so you know no one cares. if you can looksmax into a 7+ jock then even better because you'll know people are only perceiving you in a positive light no matter what you do.

Always nervous when doing class presentations but never nervous when talking to people. Wtf is wrong with me?
It's the exact opposite for me