Why do I always get side eyed

L

lawdgowd

Iron
After looksmaxxing for about the past 2 years I feel I have improved lots but I still get treated as if I were the same from before. Wgar can I improve on and what am I at rn.

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    801.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8209.jpeg
    IMG_8209.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4274.jpeg
    IMG_4274.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2938.jpeg
    IMG_2938.jpeg
    926.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
You’re a little cutie patootie

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, lawdgowd, aber and 5 others
wait are those giant anime knockers on your phone case faggot no wonder women side eye you :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, Infinite, ik_584 and 13 others
Amazing

• +1
Reactions: lawdgowd and Jova
You dress like 2008

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, lawdgowd, Jova and 1 other person
Anyways strong mtn close to low htn

You don't look bad man

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, lawdgowd, Jova and 1 other person
Anyways strong mtn close to low htn

You don't look bad man
not to mention insane appeal to high school girls that dress like guys and wear affliction shirts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, lawdgowd, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others
After looksmaxxing for about the past 2 years I feel I have improved lots but I still get treated as if I were the same from before. Wgar can I improve on and what am I at rn.
Do you jerk off in the public space

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lawdgowd and Jova
chad if you get jaw implants/filler

• +1
Reactions: lawdgowd
I wanna put you on a leash and I'm not even gay

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I can barely see anything but probably somewhere in mtn-htn range

• +1
They trynna figure out ur gender without staring at u

you get side-eyed because you are weird-looking. you look like the ameramutt meme. that said you don't look bad, you look like a weird htn.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lawdgowd and try2beme
HTN
Your under eye support and palate width is insane
People would side eye you because you look like a good looking high schooler

What ethnicity are you/ background.. do you have any Slavic/ North American ancestry?

• +1
Reactions: lawdgowd and try2beme
You appealmog 50-80% of our “forum chads”

Very gl, somewhat feminine, HTN with low chadlite appeal. You can blowup on tiktok a little

• +1
Reactions: lawdgowd, blknswag, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
you get side-eyed because you are weird-looking. you look like the ameramutt meme. that said you don't look bad, you look like a weird htn.
Cope dude

• +1
strong mtn

• +1
nose and upper eyelid exposure nerfs u bad

i cant even see ur face send a selfie with better lightning nigga

You get sideeyed because of that anime sticker on your phone big dawg😭 if you want some female attention that that shit off

• +1
keep that hairstyle, it's very good, girls like it a lot

• +1
low HTN appeal-wise for age groups: 16-21, mogs tbh
Soygenio talking about eyelid exposure when all pics except one are taken with a downward headtilt, do you think ANYONE doesn't have UEE when tilting and looking down? fucking tard, he doesn't have UEE that nerfs him at all lmao.

• +1
low HTN appeal-wise for age groups: 16-21, mogs tbh
Soygenio talking about eyelid exposure when all pics except one are taken with a downward headtilt, do you think ANYONE doesn't have UEE when tilting and looking down? fucking tard, he doesn't have UEE that nerfs him at all lmao.
how do i know that he doesnt have UEE irl he didnt even posted a normal selfie with good lightning i cant see shit in the selfie pic that he posted u fucking nigger

how do i know that he doesnt have UEE irl he didnt even posted a normal selfie with good lightning i cant see shit in the selfie pic that he posted u fucking nigger
People here rate without really thinking much.

@lawdgowd post a normal selfie that u look at the camera i cant see shit nigga

Are you going to black neighborhoods and stopping by family cookouts and taking the food without asking?

• +1
It's because you look unique.

You look kindof gay, but not strong enough that it's definite, so people might be looking to figure out if you're gay.

And you look almost good looking, but not super good looking, so people look to figure out if you are good looking or not.

Offtopic but ru gay?

post normal fucking selfie. Why you are trying to hide your front?

but u have good appeal. Thats why.

also OP is larper.

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Infinite
change style u look like a momy boy

Midface diff

You changed races huh, good going OP

Nice.
I wish i can kiss those lips of yours