Why do I care so much about womens sexual past? HELP

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I dont know why it bothers me so much. I think I am decent at sex, my dick size is 6.3x5.5 and inbefore people with the 8x6 or gtfo, lets be honest, its above average no matter what you say, so the issue isnt a small dick anyway. I have only slept with 5 people now and I am 22. Whenever I start talking with girls, most of the time somehow some way I always get them to reveal the amount of people they slept with, only to lose complete interest. I am not looking for like some virgin who has never fucked anyone in their life, but I just don't fucking understand how every girl seem to have slept with so many fucking guys at this age already, or is it maybe that I have just slept with too few?

I made a thread a while back where with some Tinder girl I started speaking to who revealed that she had slept with 50+ guys including like a girl or something and she seemed like a completely normal average girl and she still had that fucking high of a number, she is literally the exact same age as I am. I started catching a little bit of feelings of a girl I know in real life and like not from Tinder or anything, and she is 24, and I found out from her when we spoke as well that she had slept with 38 guys and had threesomes and shit lol.

Am I immature and a prude for not wanting someone who has fucked this many guys and letting it cloud my judgement? Again, not looking for a virgin, if it was a girl who had slept with 10-15 guys I wouldn't have an issue with it, but fuck, has literally every woman my age slept with 50-100 people? Am I literally gonna have to start dating 18 year olds in order to find someone who has a little bit of a lesser body count? I am literally trying but I can not fucking get over it and I don't know what it is. Fine, fuck 1000 people, it's not like I judge if it's someone I am not romantically interested in, or if it's just a one night stand or some fun, but I literally can not get into something serious with a woman like this, because I have such a fucking hard time literally accepting that there has been 50-100 guys before me, or that she has literally had 2 guys on her at one time, and for me to then actually date her and be in public and all that.

Please can someone who has been in my position or feel the same explain how I should go about things?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Alt Number 3, ShredPill and 2 others
0a1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3962, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Can relate tbh. If she slept with more than 5 different people then she belongs in the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1100, toolateforme and 1 other person
Can relate tbh. If she slept with more than 5 different people then she belongs in the streets

Are you trolling or you would genuinely not date someone who had slept with more than 5?

reeeeeeeeeeee

Are you trolling or you would genuinely not date someone who had slept with more than 5?
Serious. More than 5 is a no for me. I've only slept with 3 so I'd like someone to have the same amount of experience in relationships as I did you know. It's not like I lose respect for them if it's more than 5 or any number for that matter, It's just something I prefer

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
I care too, because a woman can’t pair bond as well every sexual partner she has.

it also saddens you because you realise the unfairness or being born as a sub6 male. to have the slay counts equivalent to a normie girl, you have to be chad, 6’0+ and gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1100 and MammothActuary
It's because you're looking on tinder. Join a church and dark triad maxx and manipulate a innocent Christian girl into having a relationship with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Zeta ascended, MammothActuary and 3 others
It's because you're looking on tinder. Join a church and dark triad maxx and manipulate a innocent Christian girl into having a relationship with you.

That doesnt seem realistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
fuck you. not a single word read. IM CRYING VIRGIN S7BVHMAN WHILE UR BRAG WHINING ABT HER PAST REEEEEE

Didn’t your girl give herself to god and leave you?

cope, they all go to church after "sinning"

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I dont know why it bothers me so much. I think I am decent at sex, my dick size is 6.3x5.5 and inbefore people with the 8x6 or gtfo, lets be honest, its above average no matter what you say, so the issue isnt a small dick anyway. I have only slept with 5 people now and I am 22. Whenever I start talking with girls, most of the time somehow some way I always get them to reveal the amount of people they slept with, only to lose complete interest. I am not looking for like some virgin who has never fucked anyone in their life, but I just don't fucking understand how every girl seem to have slept with so many fucking guys at this age already, or is it maybe that I have just slept with too few?

I made a thread a while back where with some Tinder girl I started speaking to who revealed that she had slept with 50+ guys including like a girl or something and she seemed like a completely normal average girl and she still had that fucking high of a number, she is literally the exact same age as I am. I started catching a little bit of feelings of a girl I know in real life and like not from Tinder or anything, and she is 24, and I found out from her when we spoke as well that she had slept with 38 guys and had threesomes and shit lol.

Am I immature and a prude for not wanting someone who has fucked this many guys and letting it cloud my judgement? Again, not looking for a virgin, if it was a girl who had slept with 10-15 guys I wouldn't have an issue with it, but fuck, has literally every woman my age slept with 50-100 people? Am I literally gonna have to start dating 18 year olds in order to find someone who has a little bit of a lesser body count? I am literally trying but I can not fucking get over it and I don't know what it is. Fine, fuck 1000 people, it's not like I judge if it's someone I am not romantically interested in, or if it's just a one night stand or some fun, but I literally can not get into something serious with a woman like this, because I have such a fucking hard time literally accepting that there has been 50-100 guys before me, or that she has literally had 2 guys on her at one time, and for me to then actually date her and be in public and all that.

Please can someone who has been in my position or feel the same explain how I should go about things?

YOU NEVER TELL THE TRUTH

JUST LIE HOLY SHIT

ITS NOT THAT HARD

I feel the same thing. I think every guy feels this to some extent. Its crazy when women feel so surprised when guys say they care, most of them are totally unaware

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Ngl.

Took me a while to realise this wasn't @Ritalincel posting a Reddit post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, currymax, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Enjoy your used up whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, turkproducer, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Where are you from?

Would you purchase a couch full price if it had been shat on? No? Then why would you accept a woman who has had Chad shit on her chest?
How about a computer with cumstains on the keyboard and monitor? No again? Then why would you take a woman who has had her very soul stained by Chad's cum?
I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point. You aren't wrong to judge them for their past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Mousei, turkproducer and 2 others
i didnt read but women mog 99% of men in every aspect of life. just realize u aint shit

Why the fuck are you apologizing and trying to change that perfectly reasonable and common idea that you should never date a slut? What a fucking cuck you are. kys

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Well this world is rigged

Get to a point where you feel secure about the quantity and quality of sexual partners that you have had, and you won't feel jealous of their count.

Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to be Chad.

Get to a point where you feel secure about the quantity and quality of sexual partners that you have had, and you won't feel jealous of their count.

Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to be Chad.
Do you think Chad would date a slut? Of course not

bro. girls like that tend to be a few marbles short of a bag

bipolar and shit

stay away for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Ritalincel
Do you think Chad would date a slut? Of course not

Not everyone has the same values you do. He might date a slut, or he might not. Depends on what he wants.

I'm the same way bro. Was talking to this cute girl a while ago and she revealed to me her body count was fucking 16 and I was disgusted. She's fucking 18, same age as me and is this much of a slut. I would be afraid to touch her without contracting 13 std's

I don't think I would be able to be with a girl who had 3+ bodies. Thinking about my girlfriend/someone I love kissing or fucking another man makes me want to headbutt a wall

0 interest if she's been with several guys before me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and MammothActuary
Women sex lives will always mog males. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Not everyone has the same values you do. He might date a slut, or he might not. Depends on what he wants.
It's not really about values. Being against murder is not a value is it? There are some fringe people who dont agree with me but most do

lol at relationships