Why do I crave milk so much ( goatis fan get in here )

GigaAryenMaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

Bronze
I crave a fuck lot milk but it seems like I can't get it raw. But it tastes fcking amazing although being heated should I keep drinking it or stop ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, halloweed, Fusionxz and 2 others
get mogged by the 5 gallons of raw milk in my fridge

better than nothing, also there is other food you can eat raw
I sometimes eat my meat raw and raw liver but family still think I'm gonna get sick while they keep eating pasta

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
It’s called a sugar addiction. The only thing you should be craving is meat and animal fat.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
Becaz ur booody vants vrawwwww blaaaaaaaaaad!! if not then u r mentallllly illllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and GigaAryenMaxxer
It’s called a sugar addiction. The only thing you should be craving is meat and animal fat.
jfl first there is more fat than sugar and second what can we drink as carnivore other than blood which is impossible to find ?

water dehydrate the fuck out of me
Because of the carbohydrates you’re consuming

Once you go carnivore, you won’t even have to drink as much water

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
Because of the carbohydrates you’re drinking

Once you go carnivore, you won’t even have to drink as much water
I've been carnivore for 1/2 months isn't it enough ? I mean I drank like 1l a day but I feel like a hydrating sensation when drinking milk that I dont get with water and meat

I crave a fuck lot milk but it seems like I can't get it raw. But it tastes fcking amazing although being heated should I keep drinking it or stop ?
I will give you fresh raw milk produced directly by me every day if you join our ADONIS gang

ADONISSSS!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer and Ihateskob
bro same i have some weird milk addiction i cant stop drinking it, i drink it cold though

my goatis brainwashed brain is thinking its because I didn't get enough when I was a baby or my body finds good nutrients in it

yes?
Don't try it if the cow you are getting from it is like being milked by and has no diseases, just boil the milk bruh

is it deemed acceptable for individuals beyond the age of eighteen to partake in the nourishment provided by the milk of fellow humans? Your insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
Avoid milk. Milk is used to fatten up babies that don’t have teeth to chew raw meat yet.