Why do I even bother

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
Me and my stepfather had an arugment about politics it went like usual , I critise kamalah he say I like trump , I say guns laws should be looser , he says I want serial killers to buy guns at the fleece market and calls me a mass shooter because I carried a knife in school months ago , I say illegals shouldn't be here he agrees but says no drugs are coming in , I say all politicians are scums he calls me and out there consipiracy theorist , I call him a politician worshipping slave he says he's been all over and that I don't know anything usual shit I try to speak he mocks my voice I try to voice my moderate views and I'm literally a trump supporter and white supremacisit even though I've stated on multiple occasions I dislike both and am a libertarian who likes guns weed hookers hates foreign military spending hates the feds and thinks abourtion and gay marriage should be decided on buy the states he just doesn't listen man I'm just an extremist who hates immingrants women and black people and I have no doubt like usual he's gonna tell my liberal mom I'm a trump supporter like he always does even though for the 500th time I do not

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
you tell me?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I don’t know and I don’t care

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer