why do I feel better when it’s raining outside?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
When it’s sunny I wanna get a rope and hang my bitch ass Chris Cornell style ☠️

But when it starts to rain I start jumpin in joy like this scene from cat in the hat

KzD9rE.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, stevielake, studymaxxer and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Vermilioncore
cozy feeling, want to get under a blanket and play videogames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Zeruel and Vermilioncore
Emo depressive type

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Zeruel and Vermilioncore
same

i think it’s cuz i’m non nt autistic and feel like the rain makes it harder for me to be seen by people

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 16275, MoggerGaston and 3 others
relate so hard

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Vermilioncore
I feel the same way because chads and stacies are going to be inside having creampies and breeding parties while me and my small cock and go outside and buy groceries without small penis humiliation.

Everytime i go outside as the ugly little boy with a small cock on a sunny day Chad grabs me and bullies me and my small cock while Stacies laugh.

52488868 DE3F 470B 8374 A9774902E782

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer, Dr. Bludy, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Rain is calming, refreshing and brings life. I've always liked the rain

• +1
Love the fresh air and ambience noise from rain/thunder ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer, MoggerGaston, Zeruel and 1 other person
same

i think it’s cuz i’m non nt autistic and feel like the rain makes it harder for me to be seen by people
Yep same batman type shitinnit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and Vermilioncore
Same, I love rain. Especially in summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Vermilioncore
Love the fresh air and ambience noise from rain/thunder ngl
it just started pouring right now. looks like a thunderstorm :feelsautistic: lifes good

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
it just started pouring right now. looks like a thunderstorm :feelsautistic: lifes good
Lucky bro, ain’t a cloud in the mf sky here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel and exo
It's because you are inside the house and you don't get wet or catch a cold so you feel happy and appreciate the warmth nore

• JFL
Because you know NT normies aren’t outside having a good time :feelsokman:

• Love it
I feel the same way because chads and stacies are going to be inside having creampies and breeding parties while me and my small cock and go outside and buy groceries without small penis humiliation.

Everytime i go outside as the ugly little boy with a small cock on a sunny day Chad grabs me and bullies me and my small cock while Stacies laugh.

View attachment 2329293

Ur lying . This doesn’t happen

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Wdym ya why motherfucker !!! Nigga acts like receiving 10k from some random on an incel forum is totally normal 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 meanwhile I have to slave away washing dishes 🤬🤬🤬🤬 fuck YOUUUUUUUUUUU 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• JFL
Wdym ya why motherfucker !!! Nigga acts like receiving 10k from some random on an incel forum is totally normal 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 meanwhile I have to slave away washing dishes 🤬🤬🤬🤬 fuck YOUUUUUUUUUUU 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
This shit is gone fast as fuck though I only have 7k left. I bought one really cool figure that was 500, bought a new laptop which was 1200, bought some Gucci and Versace little accessories and boom there goes 3k that fast. Shit goes like water

This shit is gone fast as fuck though I only have 7k left. I bought one really cool figure that was 500, bought a new laptop which was 1200, bought some Gucci and Versace little accessories and boom there goes 3k that fast. Shit goes like water
Why can’t I have this?

• +1
Because the people have the same black cloud above their heads that we always do

• +1
Why can’t I have this?
Idk tbh.
Tbh it only makes me want more money so in a way I feel worse than before becuase I got a taste. Kinda like if a girl shows you her pussy you only feel worse because you get to see it and imagine fucking it but you can’t really do it

Idk tbh.
Tbh it only makes me want more money so in a way I feel worse than before becuase I got a taste. Kinda like if a girl shows you her pussy you only feel worse because you get to see it and imagine fucking it but you can’t really do it
What does he mean u know his real identity ? Dude literally posts his face everywhere and says his name

• JFL