Why do i feel disgusted by people sometimes without reason

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
Not disgust because of the people themselves necessarily, but sometimes i just feel weird and have a disgusted feeling for some reason when socializing with people i don't know, It's draining asf

is it not normal?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Not disgust because of the people themselves, but sometimes i just feel weird and have a disgusted feeling for some reason when socializing with people i don't know, It's draining asf

is it not normal?
me too, especially when I see at work few femcel who are mouthbreathers.. sometimes they opein their mouths like a fish.. disgusted everytime to see that

• +1
Reactions: ey88, dipenhydramine and Alucard69
me too, especially when I see at work few femcel who are mouthbreathers.. sometimes they opein their mouths like a fish.. disgusted everytime to see that
I don't even mean looks, it's just a feeling that comes with strangers sometime, it's really weird, like disgust at socializing

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
I don't even mean looks, it's just a feeling that comes with strangers sometime, it's really weird, like disgust at socializing
i know exactly what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I don't even mean looks, it's just a feeling that comes with strangers
depends on what people, maybe you are around people that you don't find good for convo or some other things idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, dipenhydramine and Alucard69