Why do i feel fully rested with only 6 hours sleep?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The past 10 days i go to sleep at 10pm and wake up on my own at 4am fully rested and energetic, full with vigor. The changes i have made the past month is taking 20mg zinc and 400mg magnesium a day, also started taking fertilized avian egg supplements. Also my dopamine is high

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
for some reason as i grow onlder i need less and less sleep

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i havent slept today at all tbh

• +1
some people are just like that

about 20% of the time i can feel refreshed from barely 2 hours, other times i sleep for 8 hours

some people are just like that

about 20% of the time i can feel refreshed from barely 2 hours, other times i sleep for 8 hours
But this is the last 10 days, i also had it rarely like once a month where 2 hours would be somehow enough, but this right now that i have is a true blessing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and UnderCovrN0rmie
But this is the last 10 days, i also had it rarely like once a month where 2 hours would be somehow enough, but this right now that i have is a true blessing
yeah, i bet, probably won't last forever since you weren't always like this but i doubt it'll be a one off thing

yeah, i bet, probably won't last forever since you weren't always like this but i doubt it'll be a one off thing
Maybe it's because of the zinc i am taking and my T increased

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and UnderCovrN0rmie
i wake up tired.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
Collagen bro

• JFL
genetically superior slav genes

where the fuck did u get this lol
It's one of the best things to take in your mouth, one bottle of these costs like 100$, it basically acts like natural stem cels. I got them from Norway

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 470
It's one of the best things to take in your mouth, one bottle of these costs like 100$, it basically acts like natural stem cels. I got them from Norway
richcel tbh

richcel tbh
I am not, my parents bought me them because of my chronic illness, but other then treating the illness they also have all these other awesome effects

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 470
I am not, my parents bought me them because of my chronic illness, but other then treating the illness they also have all these other awesome effects
good luck bro

• Love it
i fukk goblen

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel