Why do I feel like I’m waiting for something?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I’m sitting here moving my leg up and down as if I’m waiting for something but I got nowhere to be and nothing to do, so why to do feel this way?

Maybe I gotta just slam a beer and chill.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 20399, try2beme and 1 other person
I wait every single day for the Antichrist.

I wait to be apart of his army of slaves and demons and to kill as many Christian blue pill faggots like my parents who told me it was my personality and not my ugly face, my baby boy height and also my small cock that weren’t the problem for me finding love.

I give up on love and life, i am a loser like Satan simply because God made me that way and i had no choice over my own creation.

I was cast to damnation the moment i was born as Saint baby dickcel, so i don’t mind.

Everything is over. My baby dick never began.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Could it be because you're a pussy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Dr. Bludy
I wait every single day for the Antichrist.

I wait to be apart of his army of slaves and demons and to kill as many Christian blue pill faggots like my parents who told me it was my personality and not my ugly face, my baby boy height and also my small cock that weren’t the problem for me finding love.

I give up on love and life, i am a loser like Satan simply because God made me that way and i had no choice over my own creation.

I was cast to damnation the moment i was born as Saint baby dickcel, so i don’t mind.

Everything is over. My baby dick never began.
damn, all of this pretty damning, but it was your profile picture that freaked me out the most for some reason...
haunting.. yikes

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
That’s me. A pervert who sniffs seats and preys on women
3549 2

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I’m sitting here moving my leg up and down as if I’m waiting for something but I got nowhere to be and nothing to do, so why to do feel this way?

Maybe I gotta just slam a beer and chill.
wtf is vermillion core?