WHY DO I FEEL LIKE NOT STUDYING

mellozz246

mellozz246

Silver
what is happening with me bro, i used to be a brilliant student but now I am average, I just dont want to study anymore bro and the pressure from my parents makes it even worse, how do i tell them that i am not interested in studying and need a break without causing a big problem

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
+i have to deal with my teachers dawg its just so ANNOYING why does homework exist

• +1
why do we need to study why WHY

the reason why you're not studying is simple it's because you have more fun things to do if you removed the pleasure source you will go to studying boredom is the only solution to study

the reason why you're not studying is simple it's because you have more fun things to do if you removed the pleasure source you will go to studying boredom is the only solution to study
man why cant i have fun

• +1
  • +1
it just feels like conditional love

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
man why cant i have fun
i mean if you're really 100% sure that you will have money and status in the future then don't study and have fun as much as you want lol

why would you not study retard? you need a break? all that would do is reinforce the negative behavior patterns that led to this lack of motivation in the first place

those patterns being:

• +1
i mean if you're really 100% sure that you will have money and status in the future then don't study and have fun as much as you want lol
yeah man im sure im gonna have money no matter what but still they MAKE me STUDY

• +1
why would you not study retard? you need a break? all that would do is reinforce the negative behavior patterns that led to this lack of motivation in the first place

those patterns being:
idk bro i just feel burnt out

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
im tired of having to deal with teachers

and people

and then i have to come home and deal with my parents

it just feels so ANNOYING bro

i feel like it happened because i was a brilliant student before, i used to score without barely studying and now im not used to the long hours of studying

even when i try to, i just get distracted, should i get therapy or my brain checked, do i have ADHD?

School is slavery ,you can study all topics alone

if you really don't want to deal with any of that you have to study
true i have started to make some efforts but they still dont see it

do i have the wrong teachers or do i have some mental disorder or do am i just lazy

this stuff has gotten me like emotional bro

@ryuken what should i do

• +1
should i go and isolate myself

studying only creates wagies

i prepare for stuff but i do terrible at the test

should i get my brain checked bhai

nigga you know the results studying = good uni. not studying = bad or no uni.
bhai my issue is that i STUDY but I STILL dont get the RESULTS

• +1
its like either i grasp the whole concept or i just dont understand it

so you can't focus? you have mind fog?
not even mind fog bhai i just get distracted, the teacher was giving us a physics lecture while i was just making sketches for no reason

• +1
i just cant focus, i get too hyper bhai

not even mind fog bhai i just get distracted, the teacher was giving us a physics lecture while i was just making sketches for no reason
you have to do your own research about that then bhai good luck with that

remember that if you dont study you gonna be working a shitty job operating a crane and being yelled at by a shithead

Keep studying don’t end up like me

remember that if you dont study you gonna be working a shitty job operating a crane and being yelled at by a shithead
nah bhai i wont end up like that

Rise of the broken sigma ahhh post