Why do I feel so much hate and jealousy

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
I genuinely can’t handle the fact that some ppl do better in life than me.

Why tf do I have to live with this
A friend of mine just got his license while I rot 24/7 and all I feel is envy, like nigga why aren’t you a bum like me

Why do ppl achieve things while I rot my life away and achieve literally nothing.
I spend all day writing books and looking at myself in the mirror like a fucking degenerate.

And when I try to cope and actually do something I feel even worse because foids aren’t worshipping me or fantasizing about me fucking them.

What’s even the point in life
Money means nothing
Relationships are overrated and pointless
Pussy is the cause of a mindless spiral into alcoholism

I used to fantasize about living a life worth living but now everything seems meaningless

Fuck life bro
I should be the world’s dictator so niggas would listen and I’d be remembered after dying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, <6PSLcel, Mewton and 1 other person
Go ER

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, PsychoDsk and standardcel
Thailand, ladyboy hookers, a tattoo, test cycle, black air forces, nipple piercings, tan, and you’ll be alright

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and PsychoDsk
Been thinking about it bro
i genuinely see no downsides to it
Lemme list some pros about going on a rampage

- running away from police, gives you purpose and thrill
- money doesn’t matter
- when you get caught, you have a free bed, food and pussy
- a legacy
- foids worshipping you
- feels good to go ER
- you can make puzzles for detectives

See, no cons

Thailand, ladyboy hookers, a tattoo, test cycle, black air forces, nipple piercings, tan, and you’ll be alright
I’m having a tattoo next week

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
while you're looking at people and think they're amazing people might look at you and think you're amazing also if you want to be like your friend you gotta get up and work man

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
while you're looking at people and think they're amazing people might look at you and think you're amazing also if you want to be like your friend you gotta get up and work man
You’re right I gotta stop being a cuck bitch
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
do u have parents?

do they just let u rot all day?

A friend of mine just got his license while I rot 24/7 and all I feel is envy, like nigga why aren’t you a bum like me

Why do ppl achieve things while I rot my life away and achieve literally nothing.
I spend all day writing books and looking at myself in the mirror like a fucking degenerate.

And when I try to cope and actually do something I feel even worse because foids aren’t worshipping me or fantasizing about me fucking them.

Money means nothing

I used to fantasize about living a life worth living but now everything seems meaningless

Fuck life bro
I should be the world’s dictator so niggas would listen and I’d be remembered after dying
True I hate seeing ppl do better than me idk why. But I disgagree with the money part cos if I was rich I would just book a holiday to Hawaii and just be by my self with no ppl to fucking bother me, so I feel like u would be more happy ( if u we’re rich)

do u have parents?

do they just let u rot all day?
What r you talking abt? i’m not a rotter, I just got my drivers license, have 2 girls on my dick rn and am smoking a blunt all because ryuken told me to better myself :ogre::ogre:

True I hate seeing ppl do better than me idk why. But I disgagree with the money part cos if I was rich I would just book a holiday to Hawaii and just be by my self with no ppl to fucking bother me, so I feel like u would be more happy ( if u we’re rich)
I have money but it means nothing
I used to think like you and holidays would bring some happiness but it didn’t

• So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight
What r you talking abt? i’m not a rotter, I just got my drivers license, have 2 girls on my dick rn and am smoking a blunt all because ryuken told me to better myself :ogre::ogre:
u need a real father figure in ur life

Kys nigger there is no purpose in life just live it retard

just go rock climbing bro

Na but fr life is overrated asf, European life is shit, only living in America and being rich is how u will be happy in life

Seeing those whores on Insta making money through thottery and enjoying life makes me rage like nothing else

Its normal to hate seeing people doing well in life its better to not care and focus on yourself .I honestly dont hate hate im just ashamed of myself and feel bad.I just dont have a lot of potential i cant compare myself to those people.

Now imagine seeing other guys get effortlessly what you desperately want (IOIs, girls, pussy, money)
That is my situation

Money means nothing

Fuck life bro
Most ppl on here have some form of mental illness. I recently heard that minor autism traits, ocd and some forms of adhd might have some correlation with narcissism. Do any of the above apply to you?

Most ppl on here have some form of mental illness. I recently heard that minor autism traits, ocd and some forms of adhd might have some correlation with narcissism. Do any of the above apply to you?
I’m diagnosed bipolar and aspd :ogre:

Money means nothing

Fuck life bro
Go elliot mogger for me