Why do I feel ugly?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I have had girls fall in love with me, have made out with 15 girls and fucked 3, get occasional IOIs but when I look at my profile I get that feeling that I’m ugly. I’m MTN. Has anybody had this before?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and jué
Probably because you're ugly
Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: mathis, watah, onskibidi and 1 other person
I have had girls fall in love with me, have made out with 15 girls and fucked 3, get occasional IOIs but when I look at my profile I get that feeling that I’m ugly. I’m MTN. Has anybody had this before?
Damn ur mtn and slay? Where are u from?

wowew bro you're just like pretty much every normie out there stop crying.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
That's because self-respect (not self-love) does not come from sexual acceptance of the opposite sex.

You have to build pride in other non-sexual ways to stop feeling ugly and bad about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
That's because self-respect (not self-love) does not come from sexual acceptance of the opposite sex.

You have to build pride in other non-sexual ways to stop feeling ugly and bad about yourself.
yeah I kinda grew up not liking my looks and now that I’m quite at my potential it’s stuck with me. Like rich guys that were sad when poor and still sad when rich.

Just use wizz bhai cheeky confidence boost for all saddos

Damn ur mtn and slay? Where are u from?
Being NT is more important to be fair. Also the girls around my age are more sluts but it’s like that in any western country

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Easier to find a wife and there’s also degerenacy but not public

cuz u are

You are probably tall and have an average face.
Also half of this forum has body dysmorphia and obsess over their face so much, that they identify every single little flaw in their face, that other people will never notice.
User here rate any face outside of the top 0,01% as mid tier normie, which obviously doesn’t translate into real life dating experiences.

You are probably tall and have an average face.
Also half of this forum has body dysmorphia and obsess over their face so much, that they identify every single little flaw in their face, that other people will never notice.
User here rate any face outside of the top 0,01% as mid tier normie, which obviously doesn’t translate into real life dating experiences.
Yeah I’m tall and average facially but I have really smooth talking and know what to say in order of her to laugh/make her wanna kiss me.

People here rate HTN as MTN and vice versa meanwhile they are Indians and ugly

Believe in Jesus Christ to cleanse your ugly soul/spirit

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Oh no you’re a normie it’s so over buddyboyo:fuk:

I feel the same way even on days I have gotten multiple IOI’s

I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD