Why do i get a bulge under the chin when i mew?

Filippo

Filippo

Banned
Other people chin look sharper with this "trick" but when i do i get the opposite effect, what the fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Yuno_howitez
like this

Attachments

• ..jpg
    ..jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Yuno_howitez
thats cause you are doing it wrong. you need to put the back on the tongue on top of your mouth, you are just puttting the front and that makes the bottom push against your lower mouth.

in the beginning its hard but after some time its normal posture. you gotta do the swallow trick and keep it there so the whole tongue is on the top.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 28896 and BrahminBoss
thats cause you are doing it wrong. you need to put the back on the tongue on top of your mouth, you are just puttting the front and that makes the bottom push against your lower mouth.

in the beginning its hard but after some time its normal posture. you gotta do the swallow trick and keep it there so the whole tongue is on the top.
it doesnt work i look like a frog

it doesnt work i look like a frog
trust me bhai just keep praciticing look in the mirror and practice. it's just a mistake you are making you gotta learn to do it and it will be SUPER easy afterwards

• Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel
its cuz u are clenching your masseters. this means that the muscles under chin are tensed to counter this clenching

lmfao blud doesn't even know know how to mew and is on a looksmaxxing forum :lul:

Can anyone drop a good mewing guide

• +1
Reactions: Filippo