Why do I get hard when talking to foids on wizz

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Because irs hot

Flirting with a whore will turn u on

Because irs hot
I’m so fucking hard right now and honestly thir a girl is a trucel
She doesn’t have much options other then me though jfl I’m giving her subhuman ass a chance thh

She doesn’t have much options other then me though jfl I’m giving her subhuman ass a chance thh
What does she look like

Wtf IS jizz?

Bp from the top? With or without the gap between the base of the ruler and the 1 inch mark?

And for the girth, whats the tip girth, middle girth, and base girth?

And supposedly this is the same nigger who’s bagging a stacylite ash kaash dupe jfl :feelskek:

Don’t fucking leak it because it’s so over for me just for flirting with this subhuman but yeah I’ll pm
yeah im not gonna leak ofc lol

And supposedly this is the same nigger who’s bagging a stacylite ash kaash dupe jfl :feelskek:
Why so rude bro? I’ve been nothing but nice to you. And also actually yes, I am bagging her. Why do rude bhai wtf?

Why so rude bro? I’ve been nothing but nice to you. And also actually yes, I am bagging her. Why do rude bhai wtf?
Bro thinks hes Dalgahi mahal

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and BitchBoy
not a single iota

its normal. I get hard just thinking about girls touching my hand or imagining them touching their pussy to use the toilet

not a single iota
Why so rude bro? We’ve been friends on this forum for so long, and then you do this to me? I’m just trying to right my wrongs. I’m only human, after all, don’t put the blame on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Delons, BitchBoy, 0S4MA and 1 other person
its normal. I get hard just thinking about girls touching my hand or imagining them touching their pussy to use the toilet
I remember i got a raging boner when a bitch in class next to me moved the paper so i could see and copy off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and Deleted member 72630
Why so rude bro? We’ve been friends on this forum for so long, and then you do this to me? I’m just trying to right my wrongs. I’m only human, after all, don’t put the blame on me
mb foenem

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Wizz make ya wanna jizz fair play