Why do I get no attention when I try to looksmax but when I look like shit people start being nicer?

djaberbod

djaberbod

Iron
I seriously don't understand, anyone here with the same issue?

country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cope, jk

Last edited:
What do you try to do when you looksmax that makes people ignore you?

selection bias

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: djaberbod and DesperadoRatado
What do you try to do when you looksmax that makes people ignore you?
Things that everyone does..
Longer hair, better clothes, taking better pics..
I even got my ex gf when I looked like complete shit.
Now I think I look better, but it seems like I was doing better when I looked worse :feelswhy:

maybe you try too hard

send pics
October 2021
Screenshot 20220622 002331 Reddit

Now
20220623 084930

Not that much of a difference, But I think I look slightly better with hair. you guys tell me what you think.

So there's no point in looksmaxing
I meant it's all in your head.

People always get treated better when they look better, maybe you dont actually look better when you do your "Looksmaxing"

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I meant it's all in your head.

People always get treated better when they look better, maybe you dont actually look better when you do your "Looksmaxing"
I totally understand that.
But even if you don't improve after you looksmax, at the very least you wouldn't look worse, right? Because people treat me as if I look worse :lul:

But even if you don't improve after you looksmax, at the very least you wouldn't look worse, right? Because people treat me as if I look worse :lul:
I would even say that they are nicer to me before I looksmax.

I've seen plenty of people.looking worse, especially after plastic surgery, sometimes they fix something and ruin something else
If we are talking about getting lean or getting better skin, yeah you wouldn't look worse, but anything else it's up for discussion