Why do I get these foids on Tinder?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It seems like hypergamy on Tinder is higher than IRL? At this point rotting at home is better.

Can't find wife on Tinder in 2024. None of them pass my standard too.

All of them is a clone of one another, all boring, very boring.

No one on org would be happy with them. If you do then you are a low standardcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, leanmaxx74 and 2 others
@gooner23 @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
i need to merakimaxx fr :feelsgood: @seethe @Monobloc @shabby890

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
you going for asians or whites,also sorry for making fun of your back b4 i pray it doesnt get worse 🙏🙏

The first one is cute

• +1
Reactions: murdah
these matches arent even bad for a gook male in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote and AscensionMan98
i need to merakimaxx fr :feelsgood: @seethe @Monobloc @shabby890
these matches arent even bad for a gook male in 2024
The first one is cute
you going for asians or whites,also sorry for making fun of your back b4 i pray it doesnt get worse 🙏🙏

You guys are the problem, keep inflating those foids ego. It will only get worse if you guys keep lowering your standard for unworthy pussy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, greycel, Bomber517 and 2 others
You guys are the problem, keep inflating those foids ego. It will only get worse if you guys keep lowering your standard for unworthy pussy.
for an Asian male on dating apps you got lucky with the first two bud, nobody is inflating anything the first two girls fog a lot of the whales commonly on there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Monobloc and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nobodies inflating their egos JFL, the first girl isn't even bad.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, incel194012940, greycel and 1 other person
for an Asian male on dating apps you got lucky with the first two bud nobody is inflating anything the first two girls fog a lot of the whales commonly on there
Land whales aren't real, most foids get bullied by their peer to lose weight since highschool
Nobodies inflating their egos JFL, the first girl isn't even bad.
wtf do you mean, she even has short low class skull

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Land whales aren't real, most foids get bullied by their peer to lose weight since highschool
jfl what country are you in? Cause dating apps here have many whales

wtf do you mean, she even has short low class skull
You've clearly been spending too much time on this site :lul: who gives a fuck about a girls skull you aren't on tinder to analyse looks like an autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, tombradylover, murdah and 1 other person
You're asking for too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and 0S4MA
jfl what country are you in? Cause dating apps here have many whales
yes there are whales but I insta swipe left on them because IRL in college campus u won't see land whales in your age.

whatever you get is your SMV
no such thing as hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You've clearly been spending too much time on this site :lul: who gives a fuck about a girls skull you aren't on tinder to analyse looks like an autist.
JFL her IPD is wider than Elsa Hosk even.

Her forehead also x1.25 taller than her middle and lower third, she would benefit if she style her hair blocked 2.5cm off the top of her forehead.

• JFL
>2024
>Tinder

Wake up, it's no longer 2019.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
whatever you get is your SMV
no such thing as hypergamy
cope

My chadlite friends can only get mtbs to worship him, HTB has giga high ego, stacylite think they are god.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
JFL her IPD is wider than Elsa Hosk even.

Her forehead also x1.25 taller than her middle and lower third, she would benefit if she style her hair blocked 2.5cm off the top of her forehead.
It's not like she is going to have your children to care about her looks or genetics that much, tinder is just for ONS or at best short term dating.

The first and third girls would be way above average where I live, I’d 100% smash. I don’t see what the problem is.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
cope

My chadlite friends can only get mtbs to worship him, HTB has giga high ego, stacylite think they are god.
overrating the guy + underrating the girl
typical looksmax narcy pattern ive seen it 10000 times
hypergamy is a myth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and murdah
overrating the guy + underrating the girl
typical looksmax narcy pattern ive seen it 10000 times
hypergamy is a myth
most foids not even low htb despite makeup 10 tons on their face.

Most foids are high ltb to mid-mtb.

hes in europe
girls in OP are avg there
which country in europe, cause those foids mog the typical white roasties in cuckmerica by a long shot.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
It's not like she is going to have your children to care about her looks or genetics that much, tinder is just for ONS or at best short term dating.
then how can I find a proper LTR?

• +1
then how can I find a proper LTR?
You can't, it's over. Getting into an ltr is cucked nowadays anyway, girls are massive whores and she will probably end up cheating on you or doing something that makes you want to kill yourself. If you are happy with a girl that has a body count of 10 then you can try and find one from a dating app.

You can't, it's over. Getting into an ltr is cucked nowadays anyway, girls are massive whores and she will probably end up cheating on you or doing something that makes you want to kill yourself. If you are happy with a girl that has a body count of 10 then you can try and find one from a dating app.
bc of 10 is on the low ends nowadays

But what about a LTR that foid worship her man? even you mog her it doesn't matter?

bc of 10 is on the low ends nowadays

But what about a LTR that foid worship her man? even you mog her it doesn't matter?
Fuark its over. I’m tryna find a virgin
Gonna have to become a village scavenger
IMG 1255

Good for you with your current looks level tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and the BULL
Good for you with your current looks level tbh
People overrating her again, I dont feel inferior to her.

Anti-Simp should be a thing

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back