Why do I get this loser feeling after binge eating?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
I just had a shawarma, fatayer and a portion of fries which has got to be well over 2k calories

I’m cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 14vic and Elias de God
I just had a shawarma, fatayer and a portion of fries which has got to be well over 2k calories

I’m cooked
Chad eats pizza everyday and still loses weight

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Chad eats pizza everyday and still loses weight
Metabolism is cope no male would eat a pizza everyday and expect to stay the same weight or lose some of it unless that is the only thing he is having throughout the day

Metabolism is cope no male would eat a pizza everyday and expect to stay the same weight or lose some of it unless that is the only thing he is having throughout the day
i mean you easily can fit it into your daily calories

and why are you counting calories, are you fat?

I’m cooked
quick dopamine release. Just did the same. Also, digesting all that will take your energy. Ever tried going frutarian for a week or two? It's the opposite. You have giga energy because it takes little energy to digest the fruit. You should try it. Longterm it's retarded tho, but the initial high is cool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, 14vic, Debetro and 1 other person
binge eating as a femcel trait buddy

quick dopamine release. Just did the same. Also, digesting all that will take your energy. Ever tried going frutarian for a week or two? It's the opposite. You have giga energy because it takes little energy to digest the fruit. You should try it. Longterm it's retarded tho, but the initial high is cool.
Makes sense

because you betrayed yourself and you know you didnt deserve to treat yourself

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Do you know why you get that initial high?

Do you know why you get that initial high?
Sugar rush, easier digestion so less energy expenditure on digestion while ingesting fruit which give cheap energy, some other stuff to prolly but idk. buddhists have this shit figured out innit.

this makes you feel tired, but feeling like a loser is due to mindset

when i get this i dont feel like a loser, i just feel tired and nerfed, but still my usual self