why do I get turned on so much by asian women

G

Gosick

Kraken
Like even the ugly ones, I just get super turned on and I want to fuck them so badly.

low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01, shimada, Bennett and 13 others
asian girls are mostly ugly tbh

latina and white are my taste, sometimes even black if she's hot

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Like even the ugly ones, I just get super turned on and I want to fuck them so badly.
not even trying to be a dick but it’s because you have subconsciously accepted the fact that you’re insecure so you find “ugly” women attractive. because you subconsciously know you can’t get with a hot woman. same logic is applied to guys with cuckhold fetishes and fat lovers srs.

they all are extremely insecure deep down and they need to fulfill their needs so they get with ugly women. you are probably a cuckhold as well. you don’t want her to break up first so you try to please her by letting her fuck other dudes and u get turned on by it because your brain has so much pain that it needs to turn into “pleasure” and “joy”. it’s a coping mechanism basically.

i’m not even trolling or anything. you probably think i will be bc you hate me but i’m being serious. i almost feel bad for you tbh. your life must be tough. good luck bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2426, Bennett and 14 others
Because you know they're sub-human and you get excited by the fact that you are a god to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
Because you know they're sub-human and you get excited by the fact that you are a god to them.
That too tbh. What you are sexually attracted to is very telling of your mental health/childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
youre coping thats why

not even trying to be a dick but it’s because you have subconsciously accepted the fact that you’re insecure so you find “ugly” women attractive. because you subconsciously know you can’t get with a hot woman. same logic is applied to guys with cuckhold fetishes and fat lovers srs.

they all are extremely insecure deep down and they need to fulfill their needs so they get with ugly women. you are probably a cuckhold as well. you don’t want her to break up first so you try to please her by letting her fuck other dudes and u get turned on by it because your brain has so much pain that it needs to turn into “pleasure” and “joy”. it’s a coping mechanism basically.

i’m not even trolling or anything. you probably think i will be bc you hate me but i’m being serious. i almost feel bad for you tbh. your life must be tough. good luck bro
Jfl you come off as a massive dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person

Ahhhh this is why he hates you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
It’s his long hair it make him cope
without his long hair, his norwood would be revealed. Also I truly believe, that if you both were the same height, you would get more girls

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Only hot ones are half white

Only hot ones are half white
I think shes the hottest girl in the world, half white, half korean

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, Zygos4Life, SikKunt and 1 other person

Thnx for elaborating for me on my situation lol.
View attachment 133161
AEiztAO

Giphy 2

cuz ur peepee wants some sushi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and SikKunt
View attachment 133161
Dasha taran is not half korean you ugly motherfucking subhuman. Half koreans never look like that. She is full russian or ukranian whatever came to korea to modelmaxx cuz even average white foids are literally top of beauty hierarchy in gook central.

There is a tendency that ugly girls get attracted to uglier guys and low T guys subconsciously. Literally same fucking coping mechanism on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no shes half korean, she visits korea, she says so in her IG
just because she visits korea doesn't mean she is half korean,JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’ve never fapped to an Asian woman tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
I get super turned OFF by rice foids

I’ve never fapped to an Asian woman tbh ngl
You can never be turned on flat maxilla. If you do, it's something wrong with your mentality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You can never be turned on flat maxilla. If you do, it's something wrong with your mentality.
I tried once with some Asian insta thots but I couldn’t come after 30min

Same brothee

Because Asian women and Black men are the most sexually dimorphic. Don't listen to the autists on here that say you're low T or whatever. there's a reason short babyfaced asian girls are the most sought after and no fat hooknosed jewfaced white women are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3045
View attachment 133161
very cute but not even close
Because Asian women and Black men are the most sexually dimorphic. Don't listen to the autists on here that say you're low T or whatever. there's a reason short babyfaced asian girls are the most sought after and no fat hooknosed jewfaced white women are.
asian women "sexually dimorphic" jfl they are flat as fuck
bro some of them looks very good.from front with fraud angle, make-up, surgerymaxxing, photoshopmaxxing

I know man. I want a BWC worshipping half blood asian.

I have it a bit also but more low key, and not so much as you that I get turned on alot by an ugly one.

Why?

For, me it's a combo of aspects, which makes that i like asian women most overall, and they subconciously get like +1.5 bonus point for nothing (like an 6, I will probably see as an 7.5 orso):

* "Respect/power complex". I like to be seen as superior in a relationship, and to be treated with a bit of admiration.
And that happens more with asian women ime, because of different aspects such as:
-they have more submissive/following attitude;
-are smaller physically (aka mog them physically and also 90+% of asian amle competition);
-plenty are really into you if you're white man; etc..
Then, as opposed; when being a white women. She'll regularly remind any nromie man she's in relationship with, that he's inferior and she is superior. And you need to battle more, to get respect from them. Everything is more confrontational ime, with white women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They have nice bodies, but their slanty eyes is hard to get past. They all look the same to me, and I dont want any slanty eye children, no way.

You have @Saranghae syndrome

You are probably a pedo bcs asian girls look young.

This is the dumbest shit I've read ever. If anything he should find unattainable girls sexier because they are impossible to get. Like curries dreaming of white blue-eyed blondes. One reason why he is so much more into Asians could possibly be because they are much more feminine than western girls.

This is the dumbest shit I've read ever. If anything he should find unattainable girls sexier because they are impossible to get. Like curries dreaming of white blue-eyed blondes. One reason why he is so much more into Asians could possibly be because they are much more feminine than western girls.
Nah.. it's other way around. There is a reason why always asian fever white guys are incel looking.

Curries fetishizing blonde is I think it's not about hard to get. They are just more objectively beautiful and hard to see. I dont even think they notice it is over for curricels.

Nah.. it's other way around. There is a reason why always asian fever white guys are incel looking.
Really, Chad doens't like Asian girls. Lmfao. Wake the fuck up.

Claims of superiority of female pussy over asian is unfounded.

Claims of superiority of female pussy over asian is unfounded.
Unfounded? Lmao. Asians have all symptoms of scientifically defined facial unattractiveness. Haven't you heard of 'flat face'? And you are incel coping with asian women that's why you are so tripping. No surprise.

Unfounded? Lmao. Asians have all symptoms of scientifically defined facial unattractiveness. Haven't you heard of 'flat face'? And you are incel coping with asian women that's why you are so tripping. No surprise.
There is no certain scientific objective measure of attractivness you dumb shit. If there were, there'd be deterministic software online doing it and a computer would choose the Mr. and Mrs. Universe.
Inb4 you start posting deformed people and claiming we can scientifically conclude that being deformed is unattractive.

There is no certain scientific objective measure of attractivness you dumb shit. If there were, there'd be deterministic software online doing it and a computer would choose the Mr. and Mrs. Universe.
Inb4 you start posting deformed people and claiming we can scientifically conclude that being deformed is unattractive.
And people were actually trying to make attractive face with all the defined ratios and shit already.
It is seriously retarded/arrogant behavior that assuming there is nothing like that simply because you dont fucking know.
Facial thirds/fifths/waist hip ratio/buccal corridor/ even in the way teeth look has golden ratio researched by various doctors and surgeons called Bolton ratio/ of course there are every ratios researched for side profile that's why we know all about the importance of chin and maxilla, it is astonishing how dominant population of asian people inherently born with shittier lip in relation to E-line. And of course WtH ratio is fucked up compared to other racial populations.

Rock clap 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I am talking about why he likes the ugly ones. That’s why I made it bold. Not the fact that he likes asians.