Why do I get weed induced psychosis?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Whenever I smoke weed I get these intense panic attacks, delusions and psychosis.

Sometimes I think someone is in my house or that people are plotting something bad against me. Just these scary thoughts.

Whenever i’m sober and don’t smoke, I don’t have these things.

Why is this? Is it just the weed? My friends don’t have this.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and Iasacrko
From what I’ve heard you could have mental illness you are unaware of, or it could even be as simple as a lot more stress in your life or something on your mind. I smoked for 6 months until I got bad panic attacks every time I smoked, I took a break cleared up my life and my highs went back to normal. Also if you are having visually hallucinations, it’s probably best you quit for a while.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Weed makes some ppl paranoid

Jfl I remember when I smoked for the first time I had also ordered pizza and I was terrified thinking the pizza guy was there to kill me or something :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Yuki
weed entities fucking with you

they look like the swamp monster in scooby doo

• JFL
From what I’ve heard you could have mental illness you are unaware of, or it could even be as simple as a lot more stress in your life or something on your mind. I smoked for 6 months until I got bad panic attacks every time I smoked, I took a break cleared up my life and my highs went back to normal. Also if you are having visually hallucinations, it’s probably best you quit for a while.
Does the weed make me aware of my mental illness? Does it make me see reality? Whenever i’m high I think of how I should change my life for the better and so on.

Does the weed make me aware of my mental illness? Does it make me see reality? Whenever i’m high I think of how I should change my life for the better and so on.
If you’re thinking about life then most likely you have unresolved issues that you need to work on. Also depends on how much you smoke, I noticed when I stopped smoking daily my highs were less anxious and more relaxed.

• +1