Why do I hate old people?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
They’re so slow and dumb, lol, just die already faggot it’s a zoomers world!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Primalsplit, Zeruel and 5 others
i also hate them

They are coping cowards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Primalsplit
They have dementia

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, norwegianfreak and Vermilioncore
An old lady pushed me out of a bus once because I was standing near the bus doors cause the bus was completely full even tho I made space for her to walk out.

Kill all boomers

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
An old lady pushed me out of a bus once because I was standing near the bus doors cause the bus was completely full even tho I made space for her to walk out.

Kill all boomers
Should have beaten that hoe with stick and bashed her brains 🧠 in Negan type shitinnit

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Should have beaten that hoe with stick and bashed her brains 🧠 in Negan type shitinnit
That's how people in austria are like. Especially old people, complete nazi degenerates...

I always hated old people. I hope my grandparents die soon so they hopefully pass their property on to my family. My grandma is like llivia soprano. All my dad does is talk about how he hates his mom and he takes it out in me. Really toxic family tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend

Kill all boomers
I was reading a book written about 1964 and in the book it mentioned the "young college students of today". If you were a college student in 1964, you would literally be a boomer today

statuo quo obsessed boomers must be cartel'ed

I was reading a book written about 1964 and in the book it mentioned the "young college students of today". If you were a college student in 1964, you would literally be a boomer today
back to the future shit, innit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I think they are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore