Why do I have bad luck

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
Why me?

I’m short, ugly, dumb, talentless and bad things always happen to me and no ones likes me and every time I want something it’s out of stock, etc, just small things like that…

It’s like o wasn’t meant to be happy in life. Sucks to be me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
Don‘t know brah

Atleast you have 120k reps on .org

Why me?

I’m short, ugly, dumb, talentless and bad things always happen to me and no ones likes me and every time I want something it’s out of stock, etc, just small things like that…

stop feeling sorry for yourself. you aren’t working hard. you’re not doing everything you can. you don’t have any hobbies.

all I can say to you is that you aren’t doing enough

stop feeling sorry for yourself. you aren’t working hard. you’re not doing everything you can. you don’t have any hobbies.

all I can say to you is that you aren’t doing enough
but what’s “enough” cmon bud I can’t change the things I hate about me because they cannot be changed such as the way my face moves and the facial expressions I make, etc, I just hate who I am. You can’t fix that

Why me?

weird. i think im extremely lucky, i genuenly think i could rape somone and somehow never get caught

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
I feel bad for you bhai. You might need to consider roping

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
weird. i think im extremely lucky, i genuenly think i could rape somone and somehow never get caught
Na you’re unluck too. You’re ugly, dumb and I fucked your mother etc you gotta rope asap boyo 🙏🏼

• So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Vermilioncore