Why do i have such a hard problems getting my deadlift up

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
takes a long time to actually pull off the floor and sometimes even with lighter weights I can easily do its hard to get off the ground

if you have short arms and getting into position for deadlifting feels too awkward don't even bother. not worth the risk / reward of the exercise. i'm 5'8" with 5'6" wingspan and deadlifting feels like shit

if you have short arms and getting into position for deadlifting feels too awkward don't even bother. not worth the risk / reward of the exercise. i'm 5'8" with 5'6" wingspan and deadlifting feels like shit
"5'8" with 5'6" wingspan"

its over

"5'8" with 5'6" wingspan"

its over
the positive is mogger forearms. but i don't deadlift, too much pressure on the back because it basically starts parallel to the floor by getting into position. meanwhile long armed niggas can do it can do it at a 30° - 45° angle

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
the positive is mogger forearms. but i don't deadlift, too much pressure on the back because it basically starts parallel to the floor by getting into position. meanwhile long armed niggas can do it can do it at a 30° - 45° angle
I have 6 3 wingspan, armspan and huge forearms not even trained.

Bro that is the worse advice i have ever gotten on lifting your gonna not do a exercise because of your insertions bro thats fucking delusional especially when that exercise is litteartly called the king of all exercises

Bro that is the worse advice i have ever gotten on lifting your gonna not do a exercise because of your insertions bro thats fucking delusional especially when that exercise is litteartly called the king of all exercises
lowest iq post i've seen in a while :lul: you're a fucking retard

lowest iq post i've seen in a while :lul: you're a fucking retard
Would you tell a person to skip squats because their legs are to long
The deadlift is a great exercise just because you are a manlet isn't a excuse to skip it

Would you tell a person to skip squats because their legs are to long
The deadlift is a great exercise just because you are a manlet isn't a excuse to skip it
deadlift is not a great exercise and the risk / reward ratio is too much unless you have the proper levers :lul: making the argument that you shouldn't be doing other exercises with certain levers is retarded because other exercises don't carry as much inherent risk as the deadlift, you only have one spine and if you ever injure it or herniate a disc it's going to stay fucked forever, unlike minor muscle or tendon tears that you could get from other lifts

sports coaches training million dollar athletes very often advise against deadlifting, there isn't any reason why you should risk fucking your shit up with deadlifts unless you're training for powerlifting (retarded sport btw). there are a million other safe exercises for the lower back muscles and your spinal erectors
but go off and call it "the king of all exercises" because you read that on 4chan or heard it from gym rats on youtube :ROFLMAO:
makes me cage to think it was actually goofy ass niggas like Jason Blaha who first started heavily pushing the deadlift shilling on the internet in the 2000s. A literal fatass hypogonadal schizo :lul:

deadlift is not a great exercise and the risk / reward ratio is too much unless you have the proper levers :lul: making the argument that you shouldn't be doing other exercises with certain levers is retarded because other exercises don't carry as much inherent risk as the deadlift, you only have one spine and if you ever injure it or herniate a disc it's going to stay fucked forever, unlike minor muscle or tendon tears that you could get from other lifts

sports coaches training million dollar athletes very often advise against deadlifting, there isn't any reason why you should risk fucking your shit up with deadlifts unless you're training for powerlifting (retarded sport btw). there are a million other safe exercises for the lower back muscles and your spinal erectors
but go off and call it "the king of all exercises" because you read that on 4chan or heard it from gym rats on youtube :ROFLMAO:
makes me cage to think it was actually goofy ass niggas like Jason Blaha who first started heavily pushing the deadlift shilling on the internet in the 2000s. A literal fatass hypogonadal schizo :lul:
You can herniate your disk by squatting are you not gonna do it

You can herniate your disk by squatting are you not gonna do it
You don't risk herniating yourself as much from squatting. Also unlike deads, squats don't have good substitutes. Other machines that work the glutes or quads tend to have a greater risk of fucking your knees up compared to squats all while not activating the glutes and quads as much. But deadlifting can fuck your shit up anytime even at sub maximal loads + there are great substitutes.

Who cares how much you can lift. All that matters is aesthetics as no real world situations require you deadlifting 400 vs 350.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
You don't risk herniating yourself as much from squatting. Also unlike deads, squats don't have good substitutes. Other machines that work the glutes or quads tend to have a greater risk of fucking your knees up compared to squats. But deadlifting can fuck your shit up anytime even at sub maximal loads + there are great substitutes.
The greatest substitute for deadlifts is having actual proper form it is total body movement

your technique is probably shit and you're using your back instead of your legs

Who cares how much you can lift. All that matters is aesthetics as no real world situations require you deadlifting 400 vs 350.
Bro I care about a big deadlift

your technique is probably shit and you're using your back instead of your legs
Nah I'm using the shit out my legs my legs are trembling on high rep sets its something different

Bro I care about a big deadlift
Why? Do you compete in powerlifting? (and if so, why?) Or is it an ego thing? Cuz you're gonna regret it hard when you realize you bulged a disc purely for your own ego, millions of ppl in your predicament got a one way ticket to snap city just because they wanted to brag about their deadlift on social media

Nah I'm using the shit out my legs my legs are trembling on high rep sets its something different
i was taught to lean back when you first start pulling to get your weight behind the bar instead of in front, you should use lighter weights and perfect form

Why? Do you compete in powerlifting? (and if so, why?) Or is it an ego thing? Cuz you're gonna regret it hard when you realize you bulged a disc purely for your own ego, millions of ppl in your predicament got a one way ticket to snap city just because they wanted to brag about their deadlift on social media
Bro I'm pretty sure your using that ideology as a excuse to keep not doing deadlifts because your limb genetics suck

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm