Why do I keep getting in these weird situations?

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Its so weird that I have 2 bc at 16, have had 3 girlfriends, and still gets treated like an incel sometimes.

Sometimes people just make fun of me, but also girls seem to always be into me for some reason. I think that Im ugly and tested it but instead I got fucking 15 girls snaps in a row on Omegle, and get 2 IOI's a day at work. But still most guys make fun of me.

Im not that short Im 5'10, but why do this always seem to happen to me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and WayneBraaaah
Its so weird that I have 2 bc at 16, have had 3 girlfriends, and still gets treated like an incel sometimes.

Sometimes people just make fun of me, but also girls seem to always be into me for some reason. I think that Im ugly and tested it but instead I got fucking 15 girls snaps in a row on Omegle, and get 2 IOI's a day at work. But still most guys make fun of me.

Im not that short Im 5'10, but why do this always seem to happen to me?
Just day in a life of terminally ill autist :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
A similar experience to mine around 15 years old, a time when I had become good-looking, the early days (few months) especially I was a huge abused dog. People I already knew treated me differently from people I had just met, and I thought I was not attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend