4372173_1725820517629.png
    895.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Jova, Rhino LeFort and 3 others
Lol r u emo yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999 and dipenhydramine
I think it's because she already has good features and in your eyes her emo niche haloes her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, sickdawgie, Jova and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
i really want one

the eyebags here r so attractive idk why

same with the black hair and pale skin

is there like a reason for this or nah
It’s because you weren’t loved as a child brocel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, DarkAscender, Suns9999 and 1 other person
It’s because you weren’t loved as a child brocel.
thats true tho

but why does that make an attraction to that tho

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Back then I would agree, for some reason mysterious Low HTB emo women would have more appeal to me than insta stacylites. I think it’s because I used to watch 60s movies with my dad where the actresses were HTB and sometimes mysterious looking. Now tbh foid is foid and any slay is a slay, I stopped coping with LTR ngl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and dipenhydramine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and dipenhydramine
Back then I would agree, for some reason mysterious Low HTB emo women would have more appeal to me than insta stacylites. I think it’s because I used to watch 60s movies with my dad where the actresses were HTB and sometimes mysterious looking. Now tbh foid is foid and any slay is a slay, I stopped coping with LTR ngl
yeah i agree with you there

id do anything atp but emo would be preffered

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and Kaari
yeah i agree with you there

id do anything atp but emo would be preffered
It’s weird man, usually these emo foids were mentally ill AF and wouldn’t lie to me. They’d always just be highly dependent and clingy though I think it’s cuz of their aspie nature. It’s a coin flip cuz these bitches would have mood swings and nag at you if you didn’t give them attention. I kinda miss my first emo oneitis cuz she was htb and I look back now she brutally mogged me… :feelswhy:

It’s weird man, usually these emo foids were mentally ill AF and wouldn’t lie to me. They’d always just be highly dependent and clingy though I think it’s cuz of their aspie nature. It’s a coin flip cuz these bitches would have mood swings and nag at you if you didn’t give them attention. I kinda miss my first emo oneitis cuz she was htb and I look back now she brutally mogged me… :feelswhy:
i need that bro

makes up for lack of affection ig

• +1
I mean emo girls are attracted to emo personality bro. Kinda gotta be emo imo at least by personality

• +1
i need that bro

makes up for lack of affection
yeah Jfl you’re making me depressed now cuz I’m starting to miss her, you can always ascend but you’ll never forget your first oneitis. :feelswah: Fuck man my best advice for pulling emo foids is just to nichemax and have a cutecel face, that’s what got me their interest even if im facially MTN and curry

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
i really want one

the eyebags here r so attractive idk why

same with the black hair and pale skin

is there like a reason for this or nah
She would be hot even without emoing

I mean emo girls are attracted to emo personality bro. Kinda gotta be emo imo at least by personality
yeah i can larp i like music that has emo girl appeal tbf
yeah Jfl you’re making me depressed now cuz I’m starting to miss her, you can always ascend but you’ll never forget your first oneitis. :feelswah: Fuck man my best advice for pulling emo foids is just to nichemax and have a cutecel face, that’s what got me their interest even if im facially MTN and curry
im defo nichemaxxed but idk what a cutecel face is

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and carouselenjoyer

im defo nichemaxxed but idk what a cutecel face is
Cutecel Face is just feminine boy with no halo feature, usually pretty boys (htns+) have bones but cutecel are boneless. It has a niche appeal (elliot Rodger appealing to mentally ill foids) but it’s pretty much enough for these foids cuz they have some weird ass psychological complex.

• +1
i still gotta loose a lot of weight but is this good enough
Cutecel Face is just feminine boy with no halo feature, usually pretty boys (htns+) have bones but cutecel are boneless. It has a niche appeal (elliot Rodger appealing to mentally ill foids) but it’s pretty much enough for these foids cuz they have some weird ass psychological complex.

Gotta be deeper than that bro. Being emo kinda fucks you in the long run unless you're good enough to not have to have a shitty job. I'm a natural born emo/goth(both and neither) and id be completely fucked if I didn't get lucky.

If you're willing to do that then good luck. It's fun and depressing :Comfy: seems like you already enjoy depression tho brah.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, dipenhydramine and carouselenjoyer
Gotta be deeper than that bro. Being emo kinda fucks you in the long run unless you're good enough to not have to have a shitty job. I'm a natural born emo/goth(both and neither) and id be completely fucked if I didn't get lucky.

If you're willing to do that then good luck. It's fun and depressing :Comfy: seems like you already enjoy depression tho brah.
i dont mind doing depressing shit anyway

i aint gonna grt a good job lmfao

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i still gotta loose a lot of weight but is this good enough
Yes it’s solid base TBH if you leanmax you have ideal feminine looks for emo foids, but imo if you want broader appeal you should test/pubertymax and gain dimorphism unlike me who just blew through emo foids and never gained dimorphism and now have 0 appeal:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, dipenhydramine and truthhurts
Name some movies Bhai :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and dipenhydramine
Yes it’s solid base TBH if you leanmax you have ideal feminine looks for emo foids, but imo if you want broader appeal you should test/pubertymax and gain dimorphism unlike me who just blew through emo foids and never gained dimorphism and now have 0 appeal:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
yeah ill prolly testmaxx before its too late but also wanna keep feminine features rn

• +1
Yh im boneless too:feelswah:. Need implants asap:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, dipenhydramine and Rhino LeFort
yeah ill prolly testmaxx before its too late but also wanna keep feminine features rn
Tbh I’m not too keen on roidmaxxing myself but there’s plenty of threads here that talk about what to do. Tbh I don’t think you’ll grow too ogre from roidmaxxing but if you wanna look a bit prettyboy with mogger frame you can always start with natty and inject at 17-18 if frame/face isnt robust enough.

• +1
Yh im boneless too:feelswah:. Need implants asap:feelsree:
Fcking fr :feelswhy::feelswhy: my only Lifefuel is seeing alain delon, David Gandy, and Eduard badaluta having similar bones as me at 17 , but even then I can’t cope cuz they’re PSL and I’m just curry :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Fcking fr :feelswhy::feelswhy: my only Lifefuel is seeing alain delon, David Gandy, and Eduard badaluta having similar bones as me at 17 , but even then I can’t cope cuz they’re PSL and I’m just curry :lul::lul::lul:
Im completely boneless:feelswhat:. Can’t ascend due to invisible bones holding me back :feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and carouselenjoyer
Tbh I’m not too keen on roidmaxxing myself but there’s plenty of threads here that talk about what to do. Tbh I don’t think you’ll grow too ogre from roidmaxxing but if you wanna look a bit prettyboy with mogger frame you can always start with natty and inject at 17-18 if frame/face isnt robust enough.
im 16 now, today was first day at gym tbh

i dont really wanna roidmaxx bcuz dick loss n whatever

tbh id prefer staying smalller athletic than bigger tbf

idk why but id always had thee thought of getting really lean and sorta muscular and then doing massive cuts all over my body to scarmaxx or some shit that would look badass

• +1
Because they are the BEST

• +1
Because they’re mentally ill like you, it’s projection brocel.
They're not even mentally ill anymore zoomies just treat being emo as another brand of whore lol. It's been commodified to shit

Its just a look to them

I used to be into emo girls but not anymore. The dark hair highlights how PALE the skin is that's part of why it was hot to me

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, truthhurts, dipenhydramine and 1 other person
Name some movies Bhai :feelshehe:
Eyes without a face (Gigablackpilled movie with cute feminine HTB), Rear Window (Hitchhock Film with cute blonde htb), Purple Noon (Watched for Alain but tbh the foid interested me more), Roman Holiday (Audrey Hepburn, my fav actress but she’s HTB) Breakfast at Tiffany (Another Audrey movie but this one features that 60s blonde blue eyed dude that every blackpiller morphs) and plenty more horror movies with big titted bimbos, I’ll have to remember all I watched

• +1
Appreciate it Bhai🙏🙏🙏
Eyes without a face (Gigablackpilled movie with cute feminine HTB), Rear Window (Hitchhock Film with cute blonde htb), Purple Noon (Watched for Alain but tbh the foid interested me more), Roman Holiday (Audrey Hepburn, my fav actress but she’s HTB) Breakfast at Tiffany (Another Audrey movie but this one features that 60s blonde blue eyed dude that every blackpiller morphs) and plenty more horror movies with big titted bimbos, I’ll have to remember all I watched

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and carouselenjoyer
Im completely boneless:feelswhat:. Can’t ascend due to invisible bones holding me back :feelsree:
Fuck bro I know ur pain, Jfl only thing I can do is testmax atp or hardmax is only option :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: im already 17 i cant cope anymore :lul::lul::lul: We are in this together Bhai :cry::kys:

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and truthhurts
Audrey is not htb objectively lmao. She's literally considered like 11/10 perfect cutesy princess almost universally lol. Just cuz she's not a whore doesn't mean u have to underrated her lol

Edit: omg saw ur a zoomer. You guys have fucking Zendaya :sick: yet rate Hepburn htb? LOL

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, truthhurts and dipenhydramine
Fuck bro I know ur pain, Jfl only thing I can do is testmax atp or hardmax is only option :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: im already 17 i cant cope anymore :lul::lul::lul: We are in this together Bhai :cry::kys:
does testmaxxing make facial bones grow?

i started puberty late around 14ish so i will finish later too

if thats true i might hop on test about 18ish

IMG 5897

We already too late :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, carouselenjoyer and dipenhydramine
Audrey is not htb objectively lmao. She's literally considered like 11/10 perfect cutesy princess almost universally lol. Just cuz she's not a whore doesn't mean u have to underrated her lol

Edit: omg saw ur a zoomer. You guys have fucking Zendaya :sick: yet rate Hepburn htb? LOL
zendaya is overrated like crazy ill be honest

i dont rlly see the appeal

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and truthhurts
does testmaxxing make facial bones grow?

i started puberty late around 14ish so i will finish later too

if thats true i might hop on test about 18ish
It does early puberty I think but it depends on your androgen receptors. IE you can have high test but if your receptors are shit, your body can’t make anything out of it. One thing for sure is that most times it changes the fat distribution of your face and makes your face more masculine in the sense of dimorphism rather than hollow model look

• +1
It does early puberty I think but it depends on your androgen receptors. IE you can have high test but if your receptors are shit, your body can’t make anything out of it. One thing for sure is that most times it changes the fat distribution of your face and makes your face more masculine in the sense of dimorphism rather than hollow model look
oh oj

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and truthhurts
zendaya is overrated like crazy ill be honest

i dont rlly see the appeal
She's not overrated she's just pushed by Jewish media cuz she's disgusting shitskin mutt lol

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and dipenhydramine

JFL most the HTBs in the 60s fogged 99 percent of actresses now cuz of Jew propaganda pairing mtbs with Chadlites :lul: Audrey is Stacy to me but some users rate her HTB, I don’t really care abt looks like that past HTB so I just go with the flow

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and dipenhydramine
  • +1
JFL most the HTBs in the 60s fogged 99 percent of actresses now cuz of Jew propaganda pairing mtbs with Chadlites :lul: Audrey is Stacy to me but some users rate her HTB, I don’t really care abt looks like that past HTB so I just go with the flow
This forums fucking retarded + lies about their taste. They either pretend to like obese whales so they can pretend to be muh high T nigger or they like tranny looking model women so they can pretend to be the ultimate looksmaxxer

Literally everywhere else Audrey is considered one of the top all time beauties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dipenhydramine and carouselenjoyer
This forums fucking retarded + lies about their taste. They either pretend to like obese whales so they can pretend to be muh high T nigger or they like tranny looking model women so they can pretend to be the ultimate looksmaxxer
ur based af for this tho, body is 99 percent of women IMO Stacy body+ MTB face > anorexic Stacylite facially

• +1
Damn you destroyed all the roid and hgh maxxers in the forum. Delete this immediately. They're most likely gonna go ogre and get big nose and ears but good luck lol
We all cope somehow. We need the little hope, but there’s no ascension besides getting haircut, getting rid of acne and leanmaxx. Hardmaxx is the only way:feelswhat:

Also because we had shit like this in our childhood..

• +1