Why do i like ethnic girls?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I go crazy for med, curries, assyrian, jewish and morocan girls. I cant explain it. The dark eyes, the shitskin, its so human and feminine to me.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, thickdickdaddy27 and Griffith
low self esteem

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer and BigBiceps
low self esteem
This, men with low smv may develop fetishes for women who they think will be more likely to accept them. Fat women, different race women, you name it.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Bewusst
42379A5B 1C28 4BA8 8014 FCFADC9D9B46

you're an ethnic girl

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
This, men with low smv may develop fetishes for women who they think will be more likely to accept them. Fat women, different race women, you name it.

this is not the case. i have been liking ethnic girls since i was 15, way before i realized im a subhuman incel.

Meds arent ethnic :rage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, turkproducer, BigBiceps and 2 others
this is not the case. i have been liking ethnic girls since i was 15, way before i realized im a subhuman incel.
its acceptable to think some are hot and fuck them but dont breed with them

But what if you slay Asian/White girls but want thick high E light skin black/Latina/Indian girls etc? For as long as i can remember i always fapped to ethnic stuff but i can't get any ethnic pussy so i have to slay Asian/White.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and BigBiceps
But what if you slay Asian/White girls but want thick high E light skin black/Latina/Indian girls etc? For as long as i can remember i always fapped to ethnic stuff but i can't get any ethnic pussy so i have to slay Asian/White.
Idk, I just threw it out there knowing how that guy is a truecel and might apply to his case.

Idk, I just threw it out there knowing how that guy is a truecel and might apply to his case.

Ooh i thought you assumed everyone who was into ethnic girls had low self-esteem. It might be location related tbh, i go crazy for any girl that looks slightly exotic.
74c74cc70ed61d4a2db5017b5fbbfd13.jpg

I'm attracted to all ethnicities but irl more often than not It's melanin >>> pale

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
reason I only fuck foreign hookers ngl

because you think they are more attainable. i used to think like this and loved older women until one presented herself to me and it grossed me out now i dont like older women anymore.

no i cant. im empirically a permavirgin. also, several users here said that its over for me and even if it wasnt, they said they will make sure i dont get laid because im too subhuman. they dont seem to be around anymore though
ecause you think they are more attainable.

its because they look better to me lmao. nordic anglo saxo girls look so alien tbh ngl.