Why do i like girls that look like me?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
Genuine question:

Why do I like girls that look like me?
I feel like its the nature of incest maybe?

Maybe my instincts telling me to fuck my sister?

I have NO idea. I'm not attractive.

I like girls who have the same wide bygomatic to bigonion width as me. I like girls with smaller eyes and shorter hair,

Maybe I am gay?

I am having a mental breakdown.. help.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, lunin7 and poopoohead
Just survival instincts or some shit trying to keep ur tribe alive probably

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Because they are your looksmatch

• +1
We're attracted to people who genetically resembles us the most since If we survived long enough to mate they must also be fit for reproduction. Idk if this is really true since JBW deals a blow to that.

• +1
We're attracted to people who genetically resembles us the most since If we survived long enough to mate they must also be fit for reproduction. Idk if this is really true since JBW deals a blow to that.
Makes sense to me. I just want another androgynous girl that looks likes me. I felt best In that relationship. I know it sounds corny gay and weird but fuck I have frauded pics on some friend making apps and there are like htbs white blondes and idc man they don't fit that role of my ex:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I often noticed that girls who did not look like me at all liked me very much. And being liked by polarized archetypes: low class girls, high class girls hqnp vibe, for example

• WTF
I often noticed that girls who did not look like me at all liked me very much. And being liked by polarized archetypes: low class girls, high class girls hqnp vibe, for example
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You're gay

• +1