Why do I like to crumble up my dollars before I give them to the cashier

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
When I’m paying with cash I smash the dollars up into my hands and give it to the cashier all bundled up and wrinkly and they always get annoyed. One time a strict gas station lady said “you gotta straighten these out next time man”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Lefty Rankin, rand anon and 12 others
DarkTriadMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'7 zoomer, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
  1. Probably because as an incel this is the one time you feel you have control/power to cause inconvenience in someone's life even if its ultimately to end up in a cash register.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rand anon, not__cel and 7 others
low functioning autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, not__cel, Deleted member 39838 and 4 others
  1. Probably because as an incel this is the one time you feel you have control/power to cause inconvenience in someone's life even if its ultimately to end up in a cash register.
Why do you always diss incels if you yourself are one?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Why do you always diss incels if you yourself are one?
Im not incel. I am Chad . Also how about addressing me with some respect here, I'm a big deal around these parts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 39838, Bushman and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
No Idea Idk GIF by DefyTV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Nah why’d @📎 unreact my post

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 45175
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39838, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and Deleted member 45175
🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 45175, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Judge and jury the type of in a movie who sees something menacing up in the sky and takes his hat off in disbelief
Judge and Jury the type of nutty Geeza to jump over a crack because he thinks stepping on it breaks his mothers back ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Judge and Jury the type of nutty Geeza to jump over a crack because he thinks stepping on it breaks his mothers back ☠️
Nah JudgeandJury the type of kiddy fiddler to scream "SWEET BABY JESUS OF BETHLEHEM" when he's frightened.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
Nah JudgeandJury the type of kiddy fiddler to scream "SWEET BABY JESUS OF BETHLEHEM" when he's frightened.
Nah he the type of faggot to jump out of his own clothes with a goofy sound and run off when he’s scared of something

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Nah he the type of faggot to jump out of his own clothes with a goofy sound and run off when he’s scared of something
Nah JudgeandJury the type of scaredy cat to jump into someone's arms when he's heard a scary sound
200w

@LancasteR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
Nah Judge and Jury the type of yabadabadoodle to get back pain and scream "Madonna Santa"
Nah he the type of rascal to stub his toe and it hurts so much he screams but his scream is the sound of a loud horn instead of his own voice

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Nah Judge and Jury the type of yabadabadoodle to get back pain and scream "Madonna Santa"
Nah JudgeandJury the type of God fearing mortal to scream "Christ on a bike!" when he's in pain.
@vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718, vermillioncorefan and LancasteR
How come the cashier kicked me out after I started shooting coins at her with my rubber band pencil slingshot but I had a chocolate bar in my pocket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
How come the cashier kicked me out after I started shooting coins at her with my rubber band pencil slingshot but I had a chocolate bar in my pocket
Because she wanted to be raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 77718
When I’m paying with cash I smash the dollars up into my hands and give it to the cashier all bundled up and wrinkly and they always get annoyed. One time a strict gas station lady said “you gotta straighten these out next time man”
Lol, that's actually pretty damn funny. I'm going to do this at Walmart. We always pay cash for everything. Gas station clerks might have the discretion to tell you to fuck off. But Walmart cashiers cannot do that. Especially after they've just scanned $130 worth of groceries. They'll have to straighten it all out and count it as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer