why do I like to cry?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
It feels good I like crying, it’s always a good release and I always got something to cry about, I always be crying like a baby Melanie Martinez type shitinnit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, goo25, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Inject T.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 22623
Inject T.
Na I like being low t it’s kinda soothing for some reason idk why
yeah i like crying too i make myself cry on purpose listening to sad songs

my girlfriend recently broke up with me and i cant cry anymore idk why i literally got over her somehow but still miss her at the same time its weird lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Low T maybe, I physically cannot cry

crying debloats ur face. use it as a leanmaxxing method

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21467
Some emotional type shit INNIT bruv 🔞 🔞 🔞 🔞

Low T maybe, I physically cannot cry
i dont think its low t honestly i think its something u are born with if you are more emotional

i could never cry in front of someone but alone i always did ever since i was a kid i cried a lot

especially to songs i used to cry to scooby doo opening and it's not like u can have low t at 5 years old lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Dr. Bludy
Your brain releases stress hormones when you cry

Because you’re secure in your masculinity

monarch butterfly sky GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i dont think its low t honestly i think its something u are born with if you are more emotional

i could never cry in front of someone but alone i always did ever since i was a kid i cried a lot

especially to songs i used to cry to scooby doo opening and it's not like u can have low t at 5 years old lol
Maybe, I look like such a retard rn jfl I’m just sitting at my desk trying to make myself cry

Maybe, I look like such a retard rn jfl I’m just sitting at my desk trying to make myself cry
i cant cry right now either even tho my girlfriend left me yesterday i did cry this morning though.

Because you are a manchild

• +1
yeah i like crying too i make myself cry on purpose listening to sad songs

my girlfriend recently broke up with me and i cant cry anymore idk why i literally got over her somehow but still miss her at the same time its weird lmao
Your heart is weak

What the fuck is sad about the scooby doo opening

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
being sad is a positive emotion like being happy the bad part about being sad is stress and shame

Cuz youre a soft pussy

it's cathartic

from Latinized form of Greek katharsis "purging, cleansing," from stem of kathairein "to purify, purge," from katharos "pure, clear of dirt, clean, spotless; open, free; clear of shame or guilt; purified"

I only occasionally cry when I like vividly imagine my friends or loved ones dying or imagining when both my dogs will be dead

It does feel kinda good

Crying from actual stressors would not be fun though

I only occasionally cry when I like vividly imagine my friends or loved ones dying or imagining when both my dogs will be dead

It does feel kinda good

Crying from actual stressors would not be fun though
I only cry on drugs, they amplify emotions. That’s why you should avoid them if you’re having negative thoughts. You could embarrass yourself or if you’ve got good people it could benefit you.

Typically men are clowned on for crying though, as it’s weak

I only cry on drugs, they amplify emotions. That’s why you should avoid them if you’re having negative thoughts. You could embarrass yourself or if you’ve got good people it could benefit you.

Typically men are clowned on for crying though, as it’s weak
It's not even negative thoughts I'm just playing out the scenario and actively trying to illicit the emotions associated with it

Its always random but never really on accident either

Kinda weird shit

• +1
It's not even negative thoughts I'm just playing out the scenario and actively trying to illicit the emotions associated with it

Its always random but never really on accident either

Kinda weird shit
You’re trying to make yourself sad? I only cry when reflecting on my life and where I should be vs where I am.

Comparison is a killer too, hearing my younger brother smash his gf while I was incel was brutal. Because I couldn’t even blame genes at that point and people start asking what’s wrong with you

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx