why do i look bad all of a sudden

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
its been like this for a week now. i looked so good before, is it hormones, weather, is tit cuz im sick, sleep etc.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and k1llsw1tch
i swear my ipd legit changed my skin looks so bad too and my lips also look bad, my facei snt harmonizing anymore

bias

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ongongfr
elaborate
your own perception is not a reliable source of information because of a lot of things, you basically look the same

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ongongfr
bdd

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
your own perception is not a reliable source of information because of a lot of things, you basically look the same
nah bro i swear its i acc look diff, this aint never happened before, if i take a pic i look different when comapre to pics from last month, could this be due to the fact im sick

nah

if i compare pics of me from last month i mog, but now i look like shiet. could it be cuz im sick
If you're sick it is temporary, but it could also be what you eat that is making you look worse.

iits prob temporary, right? this happens to me sometimes
yes it’s temporary and prolly due to hormones fluctuations messing with ur brain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
u never looked good to begin with

give up incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and ongongfr
If you think you're ugly now compared to before, its just that you became self aware instead of delusional

• JFL
bdd or bloating
after a bad night of sleep and binge eating i look like and feel like shit

• +1
yes it’s temporary and prolly due to hormones fluctuations messing with ur brain
If you're sick it is temporary, but it could also be what you eat that is making you look worse.
im back to looking like normal. ive ate healtheir and didnt fap for 4 days. and i dont feel as sick