Why do I look bad in pictures😡

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

gymcel ask me questions about cycles
took my yearbook/id photo for school today and its so over for me. I look bloated and asymmetrical 😡 maybe because of the bulk but I’m only up 10lbs rn and barely gained face fat. my last year photo I was 5’9 and 115lbs and still looked like a bloatcel/ltn. are mirrors frauding me? or is it just over. I hate being a gymcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and heyheyheybro22
took my yearbook/id photo for school today and its so over for me. I look bloated and asymmetrical 😡 maybe because of the bulk but I’m only up 10lbs rn and barely gained face fat. my last year photo I was 5’9 and 115lbs and still looked like a bloatcel/ltn. are mirrors frauding me? or is it just over. I hate being a gymcel.
Gymcel meanwhile ur 125lbs 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and NVM_Ignacio
Actuslly u can depending on how lobg youve been training
I wouldnt call myself a gymcel then only like 8 months rn but I dropped looksmaxxing to eat more and go to the gym and thought looks dont rlly matter so idk I’m confused

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I wouldnt call myself a gymcel then only like 8 months rn but I dropped looksmaxxing to eat more and go to the gym and thought looks dont rlly matter so idk I’m confused
Jusr do both and wdym looks dont matter you cant be serioud looks are besrly everything

Jusr do both and wdym looks dont matter you cant be serioud looks are besrly everything
id get shat on for being a twig but I brutally mogged everyone so I thought my weight was the problem and I’m still a incel

id get shat on for being a twig but I brutally mogged everyone so I thought my weight was the problem and I’m still a incel
Just bulk up and do lipolab to counteract face fat

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
My pic is Alr this year lol
Last year it was cocked
Probably lens

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Hmmmmm yeah u kinda right my face look narrower than usual
Can u send the pic in pm ?
my pic is NOT going on the internet especially .org😭🙏

• WTF
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and antony 726
God Damm
What the highlight cal meal u eat in a day ?

Help me out bro high cal but ez to eat ?
if u have a small appetite distribute your cals throughout the day like 500 cals every 1-2 hours but liquid cals help a lot olive oil to and mcdonalds double quarterpounder with cheese and bacon w a large milk shake:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and antony 726
if u have a small appetite distribute your cals throughout the day like 500 cals every 1-2 hours but liquid cals help a lot olive oil to and mcdonalds double quarterpounder with cheese and bacon w a large milk shake:forcedsmile:
Olive oil bro ? Does that actually work
Cuz I can’t eat a lot yk

Cuz I can’t eat a lot yk
olive oil is like 200cals for 2 table spoons js add that to a shake for extra cals

• Woah
Reactions: antony 726
Cuz I can’t eat a lot yk
2tbs of penut butter 1 cup of whole milk 1 scoop of protein powder 2tbs of olive oil 1 cup of greek yogurt 2teaspoons of honey thats like 900-1000 cals in a shake

• Love it
Reactions: antony 726