why do I look better in tighter clothes

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
my face and body looks overall better in tighter clothes and its a curse because I cant wear that shit to school what clothes can I wear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, 14yearoldpslmogger, 97baHater and 1 other person
Unless you're fat then you're gonna look better in tighter clothes so just wear that.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, N1666 and sub5incel125
Are you jacked?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and sub5incel125
Unless you're fat then you're gonna look better in tighter clothes so just wear that.
yeah but I’m more skinny than built Id say. I have pretty small arms but my chest and shoulders are really developed

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and 97baHater
Are you jacked?
not really I’m 1 year into the gym about to start a lgd cycle in a week and I have pretty small arms for how big my chest and shoulders are

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
yeah but I’m more skinny than built Id say. I have pretty small arms but my chest and shoulders are really developed
Baggy clothes are gonna make you look even smaller.

• +1
You are destined to be a fem boy

• +1
Highlights a good frame

• +1
underrated looksmax is how your shirt fits you and the color contrast, yk how blue eyes, black hair mog right? kinda the same with your color of your shirt for example for me (white dude brown eyes) i have noticed white shirts dont contrast my face well as much as black shirt or red

• +1
underrated looksmax is how your shirt fits you and the color contrast, yk how blue eyes, black hair mog right? kinda the same with your color of your shirt for example for me (white dude brown eyes) i have noticed white shirts dont contrast my face well as much as black shirt or red
thank you bhai