Why do i look better in videos than in selfies

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I have to fraud selfies else I just look bloated

Look in mirror for truth

Look in mirror for truth
Mirrors are subjective for me in some I look good in others dogshit. I think I look good in car windows mirrors anywhere outside of my home. My home mirror I look shit tho. And self esteem plummets and cortisol raises. I have to regularly go into the school bathroom and look at myself in the mirror to stop myself from looking robotic, twitchy head a d just anxiety in class. I'm a genuine sperg I dont talk to most next to me unless they're nerds. I just sit there losing focus of my vision over and over from focusing on one spot then moving I have to stare at the floor to stop myself from fidgeting calm myself down jfl

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Mirrors are subjective for me in some I look good in others dogshit. I think I look good in car windows mirrors anywhere outside of my home. My home mirror I look shit tho. And self esteem plummets and cortisol raises. I have to regularly go into the school bathroom and look at myself in the mirror to stop myself from looking robotic, twitchy head a d just anxiety in class. I'm a genuine sperg I dont talk to most next to me unless they're nerds. I just sit there losing focus of my vision over and over from focusing on one spot then moving I have to stare at the floor to stop myself from fidgeting calm myself down jfl
Mental tbh but I relate

• So Sad
Reactions: angelo and HurtfulVanity
bloated is such a mentalcel word