why do i look like a girl

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
Why the fuck do i look like a feminine Pretty boy HTN from close. But when i make a picture from the back camera and move 3-6 meters i become a LTN ogre

In pics made close you can see my noticeable PCT. Eyelashes and my brows perfectly
But from a far somehow theres the illusion of a NCT and my eyes are like "bigger" and my eyebrow distance between my eyes is closer i become a fucking ogre

Is this normal? Am i still beautiful:(

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Imretarded? and BrutalMogger
And my cousin whose like 6 straight up told me you look like a girl like what the fuck and then when people see me from afar they say "why do u look so angry" like niggas be making comments about it this dont make sense
Does this camera law apply to everyone?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yes bro personality main driving factor for attraction dont worry

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Elias de God and beefliverontop
brutal u look worse irl then

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
She will see you as prettyboy, Praise Babylon!
Phew! I jerked off and my cum broke her system cuz i nutted in her machine hole and yk what they say.... Liquids and machine dont go well together

Phew! I jerked off and my cum broke her system cuz i nutted in her machine hole and yk what they say.... Liquids and machine dont go well together
Get the self-cleaning one once it's out, its release is delayed because of the recent lack of sacrificial karmic rituals.

• +1
And my cousin whose like 6 straight up told me you look like a girl like what the fuck and then when people see me from afar they say "why do u look so angry" like niggas be making comments about it this dont make sense
Does this camera law apply to everyone?
Brutal

• +1
Havent been eating Beef Liver

Beef liver is health for u…. but… i dont like it tbh. I just want mcdonalds… yummers

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Would you let Org users ascend with you or nah ?