Why do I look like a MM, but I wage as a Stuart/Uber Eats courier. I cannot get any fancy job mi my loox. Im also KHHV at 23.

vibe = looks
I live in Poland. Im born in january 2002 so im basically 23. Why I suffer so much from loneliness? Ive sent tons of CVs to fancy restaurants etc and got rejected every time. Im also quite NT and very low inhibit. I was looking for a place to sit at a restaurant during my date with ltb and I told one chinkcel to get the fuck out as I wanted to sit there. Vid of that date is posted below.

I got 12 dates since half of the august this year and got rejected every time. Boże...

Why am I so cursed by Lord?

Also Im half a med. My dad is from Milan. He slayed my mother on the first date in 2001. Brutal.

Over1
Over2
Over3
Over4
Over5

Also today some slutvica has said I look like Ian Somelhader. Was it IOI?

Ian

Vid of my last date. Foid was so fucking subhuman. Disgusting brachy slavshit creature. Obv rejected me immediately once I gave her a ride home.

Chink who was thrown off the table by me - the robust slavic badboy dark triad low trust craKKKa.

And that foid. JFL!

TAGGING EXPERTS OF SLAVINESS @6ft4 @chawaje @future slavic chad @jabaduk @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, vernier, chawaje and 6 others
@piec @Acne Victim

bump

• +1
Reactions: 14717512
the foid is cute, what am I supposed to say?

brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14717512, curryascenderr, N1666 and 1 other person
probably autistic. also nigga you look good in pica other you look completely crap and you look older Idk how to descibe you

@mrriceguyreturn

older where?
idk if its just me. but you dont look 22 in those tinder photos, your skin isnt the best and it ages you so look into that before it fucks you over in 10 years

idk if its just me. but you dont look 22 in those tinder photos, your skin isnt the best and it ages you so look into that before it fucks you over in 10 years
im high T (1050 ng/dl naturally) and robust bc of bonez mass, thats why

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
he looks like a 30 year old trying to look like a 19 year old edgy skater

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and N1666
I live in Poland. Im born in january 2002 so im basically 23. Why I suffer so much from loneliness? Ive sent tons of CVs to fancy restaurants etc and got rejected every time. Im also quite NT and very low inhibit. I was looking for a place to sit at a restaurant during my date with ltb and I told one chinkcel to get the fuck out as I wanted to sit there. Vid of that date is posted below.

I got 12 dates since half of the august this year and got rejected every time. Boże...

Also Im half a med. My dad is from Milan. He slayed my mother on the first date in 2001. Brutal.

View attachment 3241928View attachment 3241929View attachment 3241930View attachment 3241931View attachment 3241932

View attachment 3241934

Vid of my last date. Foid was so fucking subhuman. Disgusting brachy slavshit creature. Obv rejected me immediately once I gave her a ride home.

Chink who was thrown off the table by me - the robust slavic badboy dark triad low trust craKKKa.

View attachment 3241945

And that foid. JFL!

View attachment 3241948

TAGGING EXPERTS OF SLAVINESS @6ft4 @chawaje @future slavic chad @jabaduk @cytoplasm
That girl unironically mogs you, you look like my school janitor and I’m pretty sure that nigga was arrested for edging in the girls locker room. Fix your skin and your hair is so stringy and ass it looks like a wig. Also you’re frauding heavily in your pics. Fix skin get better hair and maybe contacts

View attachment 3241928View attachment 3241929View attachment 3241930View attachment 3241931View attachment 3241932

View attachment 3241934

View attachment 3241945

And that foid. JFL!

View attachment 3241948

Also you look old as fuck my nigga have you ever heard of a lil something called SUNSCREEN you look like a father twice divorced with 5 kids JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 14717512
Looking like a MM jfl, come to Western Europe.

Htn tops

That girl unironically mogs you, you look like my school janitor and I’m pretty sure that nigga was arrested for edging in the girls locker room. Fix your skin and your hair is so stringy and ass it looks like a wig. Also you’re frauding heavily in your pics. Fix skin get better hair and maybe contacts
frauding what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back