Why do I look like a rat

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
W front cam while I look decent in mirror?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Toth's thot
lens distortion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
Most people look like shit in front cam, me included. Assymetry is pronounced x50 and face looks long with no robustness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
get lefort III

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
Bro rear camera is how people actually nsee and percieve you it's not lens distortion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
Most people look like shit in front cam, me included. Assymetry is pronounced x50 and face looks long with no robustness
If i do a "selfie" with back cam i look shit, in selfies with front cam i look good(i have high fwhr and tall chin with compact midface that's why) but back cam pics from 1 meter of distance mogs. I only looks strange when i take a pic with back cam really close to my face, dunno if it's normal or if i'm subhuman jfl

• +1
Idk tbh. To me selfie camera is the best because it narrows my bones.

• +1
Nope ask anyone on this forum
Tag the whole forum u idiot they’d still say mirror ur autistic thread on it go jfled to oblivion do u even check ur notifs

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
If i do a "selfie" with back cam i look shit, in selfies with front cam i look good(i have high fwhr and tall chin with compact midface that's why) but back cam pics from 1 meter of distance mogs. I only looks strange when i take a pic with back cam really close to my face, dunno if it's normal or if i'm subhuman jfl
Because that's how you look like

Can you atleast take rear camera pics and show e how you look like

• JFL
Because that's how you look like
With the front cam I hope jfl, with back cam i look deformed when i take a pic with it close to my face, from distance it is fine. But def frontal selfie mogs for me

With the front cam I hope jfl, with back cam i look deformed when i take a pic with it close to my face, from distance it is fine. But def frontal selfie mogs for me
Backcam is actually how people percieve you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and It'snotover
Backcam is actually how people percieve you
Shit, but from far right? From far i look ok the problem is when the cam is close(like one arm of distance)

• +1
Shit, but from far right? From far i look ok the problem is when the cam is close(like one arm of distance)
Mirror is the most acc even @Korea has said it

Take a back cam pic from a well lit area from front and you're good to go that's how you look like

• JFL
Take a back cam pic from a well lit area from front and you're good to go that's how you look like
Is there any logical explanation when some look good in selfies and not with back cam?

• +1
Mirror is the most acc even @Korea has said it
I hope so. Look good in selfies and mirror but not back cam, unlike many my face is decent in selfie

• +1
Is there any logical explanation when some look good in selfies and not with back cam?
@StreegeReturn thibks it narrows his bones. So if u have huge skull maybe it can help idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yes because mirror and selfies mirror and distort your images but not rear camera

• JFL
cuz u suck too much dick RabidCuck

• +1
@StreegeReturn thibks it narrows his bones. So if u have huge skull maybe it can help idk
Yes my face is wide(I have very high fwhr) but the strange thing is that my face look completely different with the back cam CLOSE to my face: one side looks higher than the other when with front cam this don't happen, dunno what to think

• +1
  • JFL
Yes my face is wide(I have very high fwhr) but the strange thing is that my face look completely different with the back cam CLOSE to my face: one side looks higher than the other when with front cam this don't happen, dunno what to think
Too close gives asymmetry I have normal fwhr so mirror is better for me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
Too close gives asymmetry I have normal fwhr so mirror is better for me
Exactly, too close i don't have problems with front cam but i look like deformed with back cam when is close to me, but it is fine from distance. You are probably right bro, that's lifefuel

• +1