Why do I look so different with back camera and with mirror and back camera?

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
I mean camera + mirror is further away but it makes so much difference.
Is it lens distortion?
Idk if I look like back camera + ≈ 15 cm distance or mirror + back camera and 1meter distance.
Thanks for any help.
We’re all gonna make it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and thorns
U prob not use to seeing urself inverted
Mirror is a reflection back camera shows how other people see u

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Mirror is a reflection back camera shows how other people see
Wanna rate me? Idk if I want to post pics here cause admins don’t let you delete them.

• So Sad
There is so much with cameras that you can fuck up, not to mention the hidden shit in phones that modifies the images, if you're trying to assess yourself nigga you're best off using a mirror.

• So Sad
lol camera doenst show who you are exactly , the actual photo of yourself is the reserved photo you see in the mirror

• So Sad
lol camera doenst show who you are exactly , the actual photo of yourself is the reserved photo you see in the mirror
When i said back camera shows how other people see u i meant they u see inverted not like the mirror
A professional camera is more accurate than the mirror everyone sees themselves a lot better in the mirror

• So Sad
When i said back camera shows how other people see u i meant they u see inverted not like the mirror
A professional camera is more accurate than the mirror everyone sees themselves a lot better in the mirror
its not better its less uglier than the back camera , do you know how many softwares the camera back and how many modifications does it do for the image , the mirror is the best accurate one for you unless you have a professional camera

• So Sad
its not better its less uglier than the back camera , do you know how many softwares the camera back and how many modifications does it do for the image , the mirror is the best accurate one for you unless you have a professional camera
Bro can u not read
I just said that i meant that people see like the back camera bc they see u inverted
Mirror is a reflection its obviously more accurate but its not inverted

• So Sad
Bro can u not read
I just said that i meant that people see like the back camera bc they see u inverted
Mirror is a reflection its obviously more accurate but its not inverted
i dont think the inverted thing make a difference , its the same side of your face so why do you even bother so much

srs

Attachments

• mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif
    mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back