Why do I look so low T high E

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Over for my pheno. I will never be seen as a masc slayer even with roids. Shit, even my eyelashes have curled as if I'm wearing makeup, due to how accutane turned all my body hair curly

Screenshot 20201011 023338

I am utterly suprised how I have turned into a 6'2 height mogger given my terrible estrogen/Test ratio

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9699
Your maxilla looks like a pan

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadrapist, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
mogged
3E5E8CCA A45F 4831 9F6E 92BB02F2BA55

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217, Patient A and 7 others
How old are you though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
looks like a girl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7173
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8576
I would ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6723
Pretty

boy

slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4804
Over for my pheno. I will never be seen as a masc slayer even with roids. Shit, even my eyelashes have curled as if I'm wearing makeup, due to how accutane turned all my body hair curly

View attachment 725544

I am utterly suprised how I have turned into a 6'2 height mogger given my terrible estrogen/Test ratio
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and androgenic
It's not so bad, I was the same, I have always looked younger than my age. When I was 18, people told me that I looked like I was 15-16, now that I am 22, people think that I am 18.

The benefit to this is that it gives you more time to looksmax since your prime starts later, and when you are older your brain is more developed than those who are younger than you and you may have a car while 18 year old guys may not, so you'll have an advantage over everyone else, and even when you'll be in your early 30s, you'll still be able to get laid with young women thanks to this. This is why it is far better to have a baby face than to look older than your age.

Also, I managed to get a double jaw surgery in 2018 which is why I look much better now at 22 than when I was 18.

Attachments

• Me at 18.jpg
    Me at 18.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Me at 22.jpg
    Me at 22.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
  • Love it
rhino, lefort and roids is what u need

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 9090
It's not so bad, I was the same, I have always looked younger than my age. When I was 18, people told me that I looked like I was 15-16, now that I am 22, people think that I am 18.

The benefit to this is that it gives you more time to looksmax since your prime starts later, and when you are older your brain is more developed than those who are younger than you and you may have a car while 18 year old guys may not, so you'll have an advantage over everyone else, and even when you'll be in your early 30s, you'll still be able to get laid with young women thanks to this. This is why it is far better to have a baby face than to look older than your age.

Also, I managed to get a double jaw surgery in 2018 which is why I look much better now at 22 than when I was 18.
u seem high trust and low trust at the same time, my brain is confused. you look like that cerial killer in the corner of a club, but end up being the best friend u could wish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and randomuser2407
How old are you? You look 12 for starters.

• +1
  • +1
u seem high trust and low trust at the same time, my brain is confused. you look like that cerial killer in the corner of a club, but end up being the best friend u could wish
That's because I am really bad at posing for pictures, every time that I do it I look really aspie. But I'm not like that in real life which could explain why I do better with women in real life than on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 9090
I am 19 as of today. I honestly don't mind, once I am 25 yrs old I will be in my prime for JB'S
Yeah and in the meantime you have to looksmax and moneymaxx, if you do both properly, you'll have tons of success when you'll be a bit older.

• +1
Because you haven‘t seen a barber in a while

• +1
Because you haven‘t seen a barber in a while
Can't cut my hair because it's really thin right now, anyways I look better with hair like this

• +1
how is he pan faced, his maxilla is forward
Nah his maxilla is pretty flat. Even looks like he might have a slight underbite because his lower lip protrudes more than his upper lip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7173
Nah his maxilla is pretty flat. Even looks like he might have a slight underbite because his lower lip protrudes more than his upper lip.
My bite is fine, not sure why it always looks like I have a slight underbite. My guess is that it is due to my slight lip incompetence

• +1

View attachment 725544

Prettyboys me

• +1
Yeah just blame Accutane for everything theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd and Deleted member 4804
maybe your height saves you? how tall are you?

• Love it
  • +1