Why do i look so much better in the car mirror?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I can't be the only one with this experience, when i look at myself in the bathroom mirror it's just meh, but everytime i see myself in the car mirror it's like i'm seeing an entirely different face, way better looking face.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16834, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
maybe lighting or more compact mirror shape or a combination of both

Lol Camera is the worst.

The Mirror can be bad with shit lighting.

The car mirror prob looks best because no distortion and top tier lighting.

:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
You can cope by just seeing one ugly part of your face at once

I can't be the only one with this experience, when i look at myself in the bathroom mirror it's just meh, but everytime i see myself in the car mirror it's like i'm seeing an entirely different face, way better looking face.
same honestly, in some pics i look like a chad in my car mirror.

But you can see in the others that i'm not like that.

If you dont consistancy look good, you are probably not very good looking my dude.the fact that you made this post tells me you are prolly average at best

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Korea
If you dont consistancy look good, you are probably not very good looking my dude.the fact that you made this post tells me you are prolly average at best
nah dont make his bdd even worse jfl

What do you think about elevator mirrors? Mogs imho.

As ure outside ur eyes become more compact as a result of daylight. Squinting plus focusing to improve precision causes that. Other parts such as jaws and cheekbones definition is prob caused by good lighting.

because it's closer

if you're ugly i can't imagine a situation you would look good in as well. It seems average ppl fluctuate the most in looks